Guest Miller26

Today’s selections

It's a great time to be a liverpool fan ?

17 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

It's a great time to be a liverpool fan ?

You fudgers must be loving it ?

• Get In There! 1

Apples jade such a strange horse, wins by 200 lengths one day and pulled up in the next 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

Above Normal + Al Hurr double.

Get mugged off. That ran on as well as any of them, was just in an absolutely ridiculous position

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Get mugged off. That ran on as well as any of them, was just in an absolutely ridiculous position

meydan?

Hows this Johnston runner only 9s, it was beat by 34L in its only run.

Horrid race, I am not doing anything in it.

Just now, 4houghts said:

meydan?

Yeah, I don't mind Meydan.

• Like 1

Savage Beauty :bowling: nice drift 

Theres 2 horses in the next that on paper are head and shoulders above the rest.

• Hmmm 1

Maroon and yellow check, maroon sleeves, yellow cap
31278-4 BF
5yo Geld
13 days
Qaaraat 

8:00

Edited by 4houghts

We going stupid bet time and discounting the race. ?

Treacherous  (Win Single)

Lorton  (Win Single)

Foolaad

CFC+CTC

Treacherous for me is extremely interesting, shown previously it comes out perfectly fine fresh. Kind of in unknown territory on this mark following a shit hot run, but if you look at the Kempton form back in March last year, that race in which it finished 2nd off the same mark was actually an extremely strong race and its enough to convince me that this horse is still fairly well treated on this mark assuming its fit and has carried that form across its break. I'd priced Treacherous up at around 7s, you can have some 40s on the exchange. Yes please. The other two are just both horses that are probably too good for this type of race, but question mark against Lorton as its unproven on the AW.

• Good Luck! 1

Treacherous is absolute mega NAP material in my opinion. It may well come out and flop today but if you could bet on one of these every day of the week, you would be a rich rich man eventually. I'd expect it to lose 6 days a week, but that one day it wins, well you're getting 40s on it.

Well today was the flop. But I'd take those every day of the week regardless.

• Like 1

Same colours as Revolutionise yesterday 

Just now, 4houghts said:

Same colours as Revolutionise yesterday 

Yes, they are Tom Morleys colours, his family own a lot of horses. He seems to buy a lot of 3-5year olds in the sales. Usually all around £20-30k.

• Like 1

I had dodged this next race as the favourite looks decent enough. But Xian Express is one thats been on my radar, its a difficult one to judge as its not beat a great deal in the prior runs, its weakness in the betting kind of makes it appealing to me in some ways even though better judgement says its one to dodge.

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

I had dodged this next race as the favourite looks decent enough. But Xian Express is one thats been on my radar, its a difficult one to judge as its not beat a great deal in the prior runs, its weakness in the betting kind of makes it appealing to me in some ways even though better judgement says its one to dodge.

no luck today DM? not had chance to look today. Be on board tomorrow if anyone is around.

No bet don't think fav should be that price tho 

Just now, Crunchie said:

no luck today DM? not had chance to look today. Be on board tomorrow if anyone is around.

No I did really like one in the last race and will watch out for it again. Not overly enamoured with the rest of the card. I haven't done this Xian Express so I suspect it will win. Aside from that the rest of the card, I was looking at Final Legacy again.

• Like 1

fav turned over, tapeta debut 

Although Final Legacy is one I will probably dodge also having said that, mainly as I don't like the price so much.