Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

14 hours ago, Bangers said:

Another I backed last time out and was pretty impressed with that win as he took it in his stride, down in trip is a little concern but he's out of Shamardal so if he doesn't get caught up with big traffic problems he should hopefully have too much class for this lot.  Jockey Jason Watson is another with a great racing mind IMO and hopefully he doesn't make any daft mistakes.

16:25 Kempton - Ice Cave @ 7/4 - Baws deep NAP

Lets GO CHAMP!

tenor (82).gif

Pile of shite 

tenor (15).gif

18 minutes ago, Blacko said:

There is no game Denman, simply light hearted banter at our attempts to pick winners. There is no one on my level as I wholeheartedly admit I know very little about the racing game. Doesn’t mean I can’t chip in every now and then.

Don't you dare put yourself down 

You can be anything you want on this site 

@Denman I have deleted everything you have said which responds to @Bangers. since his return he has blocked you and can't see anything that you write unless your being quoted. I kindly suggest you do the same, as you have been asked to by @MrUKHackz and @Rocknrolla.

All I saw here was 2 guys (Bangers n Blacko) having a friendly bit of banter  until you decided to get stuck in, because it was Bangers. Bangers can't retort to something he can't see, so your having an unfair one way argument with him. I can't understand the issue, just because he bets differently to you??

Please think of others, however few of us are on here reading this, when posting your messages. There is a lot of love, sympathy and understanding amongst us in general, from you too sometimes. We come here to share our thoughts and tips on the horse racing, not to start arguments by being unnecessarily nasty to people. Everyone is allowed an opinion on here squire. Your fine with everyone else, most of the time, why can't you let sleeping dogs lie and move on like Bangers clearly has.

• Keeemon 1

11 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

@Denman I have deleted everything you have said which responds to @Bangers. since his return he has blocked you and can't see anything that you write unless your being quoted. I kindly suggest you do the same, as you have been asked to by @MrUKHackz and @Rocknrolla.

All I saw here was 2 guys (Bangers n Blacko) having a friendly bit of banter  until you decided to get stuck in, because it was Bangers. Bangers can't retort to something he can't see, so your having an unfair one way argument with him. I can't understand the issue, just because he bets differently to you??

Please think of others, however few of us are on here reading this, when posting your messages. There is a lot of love, sympathy and understanding amongst us in general, from you too sometimes. We come here to share our thoughts and tips on the horse racing, not to start arguments by being unnecessarily nasty to people. Everyone is allowed an opinion on here squire. Your fine with everyone else, most of the time, why can't you let sleeping dogs lie and move on like Bangers clearly has.

You must be deluded if you think that is the case. He is clearly reading the posts and replying them in turn.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

You must be deluded if you think that is the case. He is clearly reading the posts and replying them in turn.

Like I said...I have deleted everything you have both said with reference to each other. Please just move on. For the sake of the rest of TGC.

• Keeemon 1

couple of speccy chances tonight  first  is MERHOOB 20/1 in the 6.00.  Better horse on the AW and was good enough to finish 3rd albeit 5L behind the best sprinter seen on the AW in the UK in Kachy on Finals Day in April off levels. Kachy is rated 112, and Merhoob 103 that day.  TBH top handicap company is its class, and with 2 C&D wins from 5 from marks in the 100's, a few iffy runs on turf has meant his mark has dropped to 94 as a claimer has taken off an additional 3lb. An improved run at Mussy a month ago, maybe means the horse has found some form again ready for an AW campaign. Its an extra place race (4 places), so if the improvement continues its got a squeak in a wide open race. The fave has been well backed and looks solid through form with Lady Dancelot.  Other horse I like in it is ROCK ON BAILEYS around 12's.  Usually runs in Group 3/ Listed class races has C&D winning form, and perhaps the first time blinkers may do the trick. Its hard to find form to back this horse up as its been running in better races than anything else in the field.

If that one was speccy, this one is Super Speccy. GEORGE JUNIOR  16/1 in the 7.00 could be well weighted. LTO it was seen merely plodding on over 8.5F at Wolver, beaten 11.5L so stepping up to 10F looks a decent move. On closer inspection tho It was giving the winner 14lb which was rated 61 and the horse 9L in front was rated 73 and on the same weights as Junior. Tonight Junior after the claim is running off just a mark of 43 tonight, and getting 15lb off the top rated horse in the race (who is rated just 55). So not to bore you, basically its running against inferior horses at much more favourable weights, at hopefully at an improved distance for it. Im going for it anyway.

Tonights PP   9,12,14  -  5  -  1  -  3,4,12  -  5,14  -  2,5,16   and the very small ew double which maybe turns into a treble??

Well those two were shit. 3 of them sat around 2s in the next race at Chelmsford. A Class 6 nonetheless. The other 3 have nothing tempting about them at all. Whoever priced up this race isn't very adventurous.

3 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

Winner been well backed today judging by the prices, and Plath been on the drift, it was tempting at 8's given the connections....

Yeah, I saw it went down to nearly even money at one stage today. So the 2s probably wasn't a bad price all things considered. Plath was very poor, seemed a touch overpriced to me but it ran nowhere near to merit. Tyger Bay was decent although never in contention.