Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

11 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

took one out to save money, instead of shuffling my batting order, 20p's worth of it. Or if I was richer would have left it as it was. 18k.  could have moved abroad with that. Small decisions in life, sometimes have big implications. My fault and hope i can make up for it. If it weren't for Cheltenham I would take a break from gambling without doubt. Instead, i just worked it out,  even with my 14/1 winner in the last, Im up just £33 on the day. I know i shouldn't moan, but rarely have i been so close to a mahoooosive sum of money. Sorry mate for the gripe....

I don't really understand but I get the gist of it, that's really bad luck buddy I feel for you.

Where abroad would you have moved out of interest?

Chin up.

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

So far a loss day of £220 but wasn't confident on anything and never been a fan of Day 1 at the festival but I'm still going into chase mode and attempting to recoup the loss.

I see Mr Gosden has sent out just the one runner to Wolverhampton and the animal has high profile owners, her breeding speaks for its-self and the showing price looks fair, tricky race with a few others could show up anything but will side with Mr Gosden's debut grey mare.

18:15 Wolverhampton - Follow A Dream @ 4/1

Bit green but still goes into the NB for the future for another day 

41 minutes ago, adamuk said:

I don't really understand but I get the gist of it, that's really bad luck buddy I feel for you.

Where abroad would you have moved out of interest?

Chin up.

having a bottle of wine after me food to help me chill. I don't know, probably New Zealand or Oz if they would have me, but back to France for a few months first, especially when the cycling season is in full swing ?.

Chin is up, else i may spill me wine ?

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

22 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

having a bottle of wine after me food to help me chill. I don't know, probably New Zealand or Oz if they would have me, but back to France for a few months first, especially when the cycling season is in full swing ?.

Chin is up, else i may spill me wine ?

your just warming up for the bigger placepots to come 

• Keeemon 1

40 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

your just warming up for the bigger placepots to come 

Biggest PP I have seen in 20 years of doing them, and to get within one erased horse to save money just tilted me earlier. perhaps a nice win treble will soothe the pain tomorrow. But I had a 16/1 place, 100/1 place, 40/1 place and a 14/1 winner and only just come out on top today. Just have to up my game and that PP in, assuming it goes ahead tomorrow??

• Chaching! 1

My selections today were favs n 2nd favs mostly and 3 of them got shot by that fucking sniper so I have changed tac for the 2nd day of the comp 5& 10pt e/ws and hopefully, the sniper doesn't get caught and shoots all your horses instead hahaha check out my fun acca if they all came in hahaha. Aye am a mug bettor but its more fun if i have money on it

Capture.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by hooflungpoo
  • Chaching! 3

Now I’m not renowned for posting winners on here or anything of great interest when it comes to the nags , I’m also not one for making a note of anything that catches my eye. However a few weeks ago whilst watching one of the evening meets a horse did catch my eye and I did make a note of it . The horse is called Shug and is running in the 6.45 at Kempton tonight and the reason it caught my eye was because it finished from a long way back like an absolute steam train to get up for second. As I say I’m no expert by any means but if Liam Keniry got his fractions right and placed the horse better coming off the final bend he would absolutely romped it (IMO). Currently 7/1 on skybet could be worth a tickle. Take a look at the video and see what you think, available on at the races. I would post the link here but as you all know I’m a techno dimwit.

• Keeemon 1

8 hours ago, Blampy said:

Now I’m not renowned for posting winners on here or anything of great interest when it comes to the nags , I’m also not one for making a note of anything that catches my eye. However a few weeks ago whilst watching one of the evening meets a horse did catch my eye and I did make a note of it . The horse is called Shug and is running in the 6.45 at Kempton tonight and the reason it caught my eye was because it finished from a long way back like an absolute steam train to get up for second. As I say I’m no expert by any means but if Liam Keniry got his fractions right and placed the horse better coming off the final bend he would absolutely romped it (IMO). Currently 7/1 on skybet could be worth a tickle. Take a look at the video and see what you think, available on at the races. I would post the link here but as you all know I’m a techno dimwit.

Ran awkwardly again if it had got on with it think it could have won. Like all good each way bets it finished 4th

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Yeah shug turned out to be a chug in the end. Sorry about that. 

If it shows a better attitude it could go in soon.  Might be worth tracking for next couple of races.

Only beaten 2 necks and of course the dreaded short head for the place

Edited by philinvicta
  • Agree 1

Donald McCain sends out just the two runners and both of them are in the same race, Donald even owns the 8yr old but his pilot choice is a little interesting,  his other runner did win here a few starts back and she'l get pretty much the very same conditions today plus she's out of Presenting, all her form is from 2018 & 2017 so it's difficult to asses how fit she is, she only has the 2 wins on her CV from 10 starts but 1 of those wins was here so she's taking on trust that the track is to her liking.

Big difference in prize money for places so you'd imagine he's making the trip for FIRST prize but as I've said his other 8yr old runner also has a big chance and has also won here back on March 2017 and ran a cracker this EXACT time last year finishing 4th, I know nothing on the pilot but because of the prices on BOTH - I'm investing and rolling the dice.

16:35 Hexham - Birch Vale @ 4/1 & Princess Mononoke @ 7/2 

2 Single wins and a cheeky Ref F/c 

2nd this exact time last year

https://www.skysports.com/racing/results/full-result/824128/hexham/15-03-2018/bet-watch-at-188bet-co-uk-conditional-jockeys-mares-handicap-hurdle

• Chaching! 2

@1pstaker gone pro PP today after my win yesterday  £30 all told.....

win only trixie   Defi du Suil  1.30,   Paisley Park  3.30  and  Measure My Dream  5.30

ew trebles   Cuneo  2.10,  Doitforthevillage  4.10,  Sky Pirate 5.30

Kolondre  4.10   Sky Pirate  5.30  and   A toi Phil  2.10

Terrafort  2.50    Kilfinnen Cross  5.30  and  Indefatigable  4.50

Kolondre  4.10   No Comment  5.30  and  Kilbrichen Storn 3.30

On 13/03/2019 at 11:51, mac72 said:

Was given this one for cheltenham tomorrow 1650 Court Maid 66/1 at moment good luck 

just a reminder 120/1 on betfair has to be worth a few speculative pounds can't see them giving it to me if it hadn't some shout but everybody make up their own mind, good luck

15 hours ago, Bangers said:

Donald McCain sends out just the two runners and both of them are in the same race, Donald even owns the 8yr old but his pilot choice is a little interesting,  his other runner did win here a few starts back and she'l get pretty much the very same conditions today plus she's out of Presenting, all her form is from 2018 & 2017 so it's difficult to asses how fit she is, she only has the 2 wins on her CV from 10 starts but 1 of those wins was here so she's taking on trust that the track is to her liking.

Big difference in prize money for places so you'd imagine he's making the trip for FIRST prize but as I've said his other 8yr old runner also has a big chance and has also won here back on March 2017 and ran a cracker this EXACT time last year finishing 4th, I know nothing on the pilot but because of the prices on BOTH - I'm investing and rolling the dice.

16:35 Hexham - Birch Vale @ 4/1 & Princess Mononoke @ 7/2 

2 Single wins and a cheeky Ref F/c 

2nd this exact time last year

https://www.skysports.com/racing/results/full-result/824128/hexham/15-03-2018/bet-watch-at-188bet-co-uk-conditional-jockeys-mares-handicap-hurdle

tenor (4).gif

• Love 1

21 hours ago, Blampy said:

Yeah shug turned out to be a chug in the end. Sorry about that. 

Ran ok mate and yur write up was pretty good too 

We can't win them all, never be afraid of sticking something up, having a go is better than claiming something after the event, anyone can do that 

• Keeemon 1

4 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

@1pstaker gone pro PP today after my win yesterday  £30 all told.....

win only trixie   Defi du Suil  1.30,   Paisley Park  3.30  and  Measure My Dream  5.30

ew trebles   Cuneo  2.10,  Doitforthevillage  4.10,  Sky Pirate 5.30

Kolondre  4.10   Sky Pirate  5.30  and   A toi Phil  2.10

Terrafort  2.50    Kilfinnen Cross  5.30  and  Indefatigable  4.50

Kolondre  4.10   No Comment  5.30  and  Kilbrichen Storn 3.30

Placepot buster that 6th race, but you know something, that 50-1 winner was not impossible to put in. Didnt get a chance to put anything on today (just as well really). 

• Agree 1

Ha d a decent day so throwing a few darts at the erm... darts!  and Rugby

St Helens (-8),  Rob Cross, James Wade and Peter Wright all to win £4 pays  £50

all the above plus Aspinall £2  pays  £82    ditto Smith  £2 pays  £55

all the above  w/Price  50p  pays  (£69 w/ Smith,  £102 w/Aspinall) not done MVG.

so  basically if me starting 4 timer don't come in I'm fooked.... 9 bucks total, keeps things interesting tonight as I meant to do the night racing but forgot.

• Chaching! 1