Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

1 minute ago, howfin said:

Sorry to hear, had a pal who done similar, took his life just before Christmas, horrible stuff, especially when they show no outward warning signs. RIP. Gone but not forgotten

Yipp real shame, just never know what's in someones head 

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Yipp real shame, just never know what's in someones head 

Ive been on and off medication all my life with Anxiety shite so i know how easy it is to get into those situations. I bottle everything up. Gambling provides an outlet and a way to forget for a while. I feel horrible for his wife and son who he left behind. Regardless, their watch is now done and hopefully their in better places.

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, howfin said:

Gonna take Bangers Skidrow Tara and Storm Lightning in the first at Kempton for a wee rise before heading out

Watched all that podcast with Ian blink MacDonald the other night,  funny as hell, he was talking about The Tunnel and Arches, so took me back, Loved them both and Archaos, really miss those days

Stuck up in Off topic section along with the Ferris podcast, tad long but interesting 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Watched all that podcast with Ian blink MacDonald the other night,  funny as hell, he was talking about The Tunnel and Arches, so took me back, Loved them both and Archaos, really miss those days

Stuck up in Off topic section along with the Ferris podcast, tad long but interesting 

Will check it out tomorrow?

4 hours ago, Bangers said:

Part 1

Lumped on the James Fanshawe sole runner in the last at Kempton, he's won his last two and did look like he had more to give in his last win at Newcastle.

With Bated Breath and ''Oasis dream'' in him he'l be naturally tough, Mr Fanshawe never sends out the sole runner unless he is confident but never a trainer to show or mention that confidence.

Still a tricky little closing race but if George wood sits tight till the serious part i see the comb winning and winning in good style.

20:30 Kempton - Merchant of Venice @ 11/8 

Topped up again with the £100 money back return from the non runner in last at Ayr 

Hate last races 

5 hours ago, philinvicta said:

Ayr  4.30  Seemorelights.    I think this should appreciate the going and has been solidly backed from 25/1 into 14/1 this morning.

Still  sick.  Fell at the last when leading front two a long way clear.  Touched 1/20  in running.    

Hope my Cheltenham luck is better

• Agree 2