Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

4 minutes ago, Denman said:

To be honest I am looking at the 8.15 and like the look of that race. That favourite is way too short offering value on most other horses in the race. The problem of course being there are multiple horses with big appeal. I am going to have a bit of a think about that race, it is difficult to ignore such value. 

Just had a quick look at the card and I see Mr Millman has a runner,doesn’t run many but seems to do fairly well

Guest Miller26
6 minutes ago, Denman said:

To be honest I am looking at the 8.15 and like the look of that race. That favourite is way too short offering value on most other horses in the race. The problem of course being there are multiple horses with big appeal. I am going to have a bit of a think about that race, it is difficult to ignore such value. 

It is wide open 

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

I didn't end up walking away did I, I said I rarely did. I have just had a little bet on Spare Parts. 

Sorry guys, the weight of my money drove it home. Ha ha

Just noting after I bet on it there was a moderate gamble on it, 6s from 10s.... interesting :money:

Edited by Guest

Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Sorry guys, the weight of my money drove it home. Ha ha

Just noting after I bet on it there was a moderate gamble on it, 6s from 10s.... interesting :money:

Your not harry Findlay your god

Having a fantastic little session here Miller. Its not always the case. Yesterday I picked 4 horses and felt I was pretty unlucky, only managed a place but 3 of them all had really good chances and proved to be value. Today I literally started off with a couple of hundred quid bets, now I have produced 2 bigger bullets on what I again deemed to be value bets and hit a home run in terms of profit. 

Guest Miller26
Just now, Denman said:

Having a fantastic little session here Miller. Its not always the case. Yesterday I picked 4 horses and felt I was pretty unlucky, only managed a place but 3 of them all had really good chances and proved to be value. Today I literally started off with a couple of hundred quid bets, now I have produced 2 bigger bullets on what I again deemed to be value bets and hit a home run in terms of profit. 

IN all seriousness I love seeing people on here win if a can’t win 

2 minutes ago, Mikey3175 said:

Have a looksy at the next for us Denman please squire.You on Fire tonight.As they say "never leave a hot slot" Lol

I am drawn to Little Palaver it is overpriced, but so are several other runners in the race. It has C&D but so do several other horses in the race. Its running off a reasonable mark for its ability (note its dropped in class) but so are several other horses. Its a bloody tough race to pick one, but the price available on Little Palaver is rather tempting in my opinion. 

Guest Miller26
Just now, Mikey3175 said:

£116.95 for the fore/cast last race,Had a fiver reverse..happy days .Than k-you Denman my boy!!!

Go on mikey 

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, TJFF said:

Sweating on Noble Deed 845 for a great run...

Thanks all for input...

Great forum...

I’ve had that let’s hope you bring me some luck mate

4 minutes ago, Denman said:

I am drawn to Little Palaver it is overpriced, but so are several other runners in the race. It has C&D but so do several other horses in the race. Its running off a reasonable mark for its ability (note its dropped in class) but so are several other horses. Its a bloody tough race to pick one, but the price available on Little Palaver is rather tempting in my opinion. 

What are your thoughts on the Millman horse sir