Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

23617c5683431c93637b88cea97ea28b.png

ca3447ebe5c7936e190daba0a37f81fe.png

Gone for Political Slot in the next at Southwell.... this is an appalling race.... worst of the worst! lol

This game is too easy.

Guest Miller26
6 minutes ago, Denman said:

23617c5683431c93637b88cea97ea28b.png

ca3447ebe5c7936e190daba0a37f81fe.png

Gone for Political Slot in the next at Southwell.... this is an appalling race.... worst of the worst! lol

How does he do it . What would you go for in the 5.45 denman 

7 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Loooool  get the fuck in yes denman ??

Its really not that easy lol. I had zero confidence in it, placed about 0.08pts on it to win just for a bit of interest as I haven't had many bets today at all. However I have had 6 bets now and had 1 winning forcecast, 3 firsts and a second and a losing forecast (the reverse on the winning one)..... on form today!

Bet it wouldn't have been the same if I had brought out the big bullets.... just been playing low stakes..

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

How does he do it . What would you go for in the 5.45 denman 

I have gone for Baltic Prince as a value bet. I need to clarify that when I say value bet I do not mean that I necessarily think it will win, infact I do not mean that I think it will win at all. My system is basically flagging it as a horse that going by form and ability is better than most other horses in the race. But at this level of racing that is often quite meaningless. But if it runs to form and ability it should have a chance and at the price it represents good value (we can prohbably predict that on most occurrences it is not going to run to form and ability) .

d5cc99ddcaf967fcf1b98ac2493cb927.png

Very small win bet on it. 

Guest Miller26

Tonight’s selections 

lunar diety 5.45

low profile 6.15

warbourton 6.45

im a believer 7.15

poetic force 7.45

little palaver 8.15

noble deed 8.45

fitzwilly 9.15

come on

14 minutes ago, Denman said:

Its really not that easy lol. I had zero confidence in it, placed about 0.08pts on it to win just for a bit of interest as I haven't had many bets today at all. However I have had 6 bets now and had 1 winning forcecast, 3 firsts and a second and a losing forecast (the reverse on the winning one)..... on form today!

I'd quite like you to sit next to me at the bookies and help me pick some winners as I'm shite lol

Edited by Kinkerbells
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Denman said:

I have gone for Baltic Prince as a value bet. I need to clarify that when I say value bet I do not mean that I necessarily think it will win, infact I do not mean that I think it will win at all. My system is basically flagging it as a horse that going by form and ability is better than most other horses in the race. But at this level of racing that is often quite meaningless. But if it runs to form and ability it should have a chance and at the price it represents good value (we can prohbably predict that on most occurrences it is not going to run to form and ability) .

d5cc99ddcaf967fcf1b98ac2493cb927.png

Very small win bet on it. 

Fuck me its keen.... or the wee lad on it is keen.

Excellent result. Finished 2nd, I won fuck all, but this is exactly what I mean by a value bet. It ran much better than the price suggested it would. 

And without doubt if I paid attention to the inplay cash out option, I could have took a very good profit. 

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Here's my picks for Wednesday 21/03 

50P E/W YANKEE TOTAL STAKE £11.00

15:50 Haydock-- Eagle ridge 14/1

16:20 Haydock-- Buffalo Ballet 7/1    (very nearly done katenko)

16:30 Chepstow Norse Legend 9/1

16:00 Chepstow Wizards Bridge 9/2

1 winner 2 placed and the other one made some terrible mistakes jumping which ultimately cost him it was running a decent race going well within himself before 2 absolute shocking jumps never mind eh on to tonight/tomorrow

• Keeemon 2

3 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Jesus I lumped on that as well

Lumped on your own selection? If you did mine you better have done it each way! That was an each way price all day long. I am just using the exchange (and rarely bet place on it) as I don't fancy getting the few accounts I can get a bet on limited today with small stakes! Nor do I want to ring up for small bets. 

Guest Miller26
Just now, Denman said:

Lumped on your own selection? If you did mine you better have done it each way! That was an each way price all day long. I am just using the exchange (and rarely bet place on it) as I don't fancy getting the few accounts I can get a bet on limited today with small stakes! Nor do I want to ring up for small bets. 

Lumped on my own . Was eating for you selection so backed my own would of felt sick if that would of won . Going to put £50 on brumblebeat in the next 

3 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Lumped on my own . Was eating for you selection so backed my own would of felt sick if that would of won . Going to put £50 on brumblebeat in the next 

Im gonna back Dark Crocodile  finished 2 lengths behind fav in this race last time off even weights and now hes receiving 7lbs from him hopefully might turn the tables  

96facdbfdd95110ffdb35b8c96e4b6cf.png

Value bet.

Very interested to see how "One Cool Daddy" runs. I actually fancy that horse more so, but there is no value in it as its been strongly gambled. 

Edited by Guest

Guest Miller26
8 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Im gonna back Dark Crocodile  finished 2 lengths behind fav in this race last time off even weights and now hes receiving 7lbs from him hopefully might turn the tables  

That’s what I’m worried about . Mine is giving loads of weight . Just hoping it’s improved again 

5 minutes ago, Denman said:

96facdbfdd95110ffdb35b8c96e4b6cf.png

Value bet.

Very interested to see how "One Cool Daddy" runs. I actually fancy that horse more so, but there is no value in it as its been strongly gambled. 

Seemed pretty obvious with the money going down on it, dropped a little saver on it in running so all good. Sometimes you have to go against the system!

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Chilling out now on the bets. Just sticking with my few lucky 15s tonight. Can see me losing a lot if I don’t stop 

Its really poor racing. Its not worth betting on.