Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

3 hours ago, spursman said:

Saw the video late this morning, and saw miller's brief chat Crunch. He has gone on a wild goose chase, I know that feeling too well. I don't know why he has avoided this place, at least we could go over some of his picks and maybe some others to try and help him get over this for a bit. With chasing you need a few days to regroup to get your head back. Dam really hope his lucky gets him out of jail, but he should be on here and talking to us about it. 

Video SM? Has someone streamed again

Just now, Crunchienut said:

.......talking of which, Im off fishing for a couple of hours while the weather is good. I picked out some PP horses for tonight on my break so I'll be around later for a litlle while. Good Luck @Poker

There you go, one of the horse legends of TGC comments and its GTFIT!!! ?

eee-1a.png

• Love 1

Just now, Crunchienut said:

Fudga my Fudge....I done a horse called Minella 5-O on here the last twice its run, missed him today and gone and won at 14/1 at market rasen ffs. Onwards.....

? that will teach you for messing about with your maggot bait crunch!!! you sea fishing or not proper fishing with lager by the river/pond casting!

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

none ..... I'm on a lake which if 50 people visit a year I would be surprised. Gotta try and do my PP in a mo. I got Abel Tasman as a madman bet in the first...

That's not a mad bet, well not in my eyes!!!

So anything you catch, cannot be eaten? If so... not for me!!! ?

Settles for 4th gracefully after ALL KINGS led the whole race and was so on pace until the last 2.5F.. now the row over 4th as a bet, happens again "sorry we do not support the 4th place option" Hmmm well you did when I bet on it at 28s .. so like yesterdays one, I will stand my ground Mr Bookies!!

• Agree 2

42 minutes ago, Poker said:

That's not a mad bet, well not in my eyes!!!

80/1 not mad enough haha....... didn't improve for the step up in distance unfortunately, never mind it was worth a punt, didn't fancy any other mad ones today.

PP NEWCASTLE -  2  -  8,10,13  -  1,2   -  2,6  -  1,3  -  1,2,5

e/w  trebles  Harbour Patrol 4.25 @ 18/1,  Astrophysics @11/1 6.25(x)  and Red Pike @8/1  6.55

Dandy Highwayman 6.25(x) @12/1,  Red Pike @8/1 6.55  and  Steelriver @8/1  7.25

Good Luck.......had to do the pike bet even tho I had not luck today with the new lures i had for xmas ?