Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Kempton PP  2,3  -  10,12,13  -  1,5  -  1,9,11  -  2,5  - 3

small speccy r/f in the 4.30 on the 2 Loughnane horses... Sebastiano Ricci  and  Red Gunner

madman double on Solveig's Song 4.30 and  Great Shout 5.00

e/w treble on Madrinho(x) 6.00 @7/1  The Special One @14/1  7.30  and  Demophon (x)8.00 @14/1

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Kempton PP  2,3  -  10,12,13  -  1,5  -  1,9,11  -  2,5  - 3

small speccy r/f in the 4.30 on the 2 Loughnane horses... Sebastiano Ricci  and  Red Gunner

madman double on Solveig's Song 4.30 and  Great Shout 5.00

e/w treble on Madrinho(x) 6.00 @7/1  The Special One @14/1  7.30  and  Demophon (x)8.00 @14/1

I have a touch of Demophon already so that good be a good shout for the last hit crunch!!

Ok, 1 win down... 7 to go!!

Kemp - 17:00 - iFreet & Aquarius Miracle (40s & 33s) - e/w

+

Crunchies cracker play on...

Wan Chai (40s) - e/w :fire:

+

Its pouring with rain, so have to up my game bets on..

Great Shout (16s) - e/w :keeeemon:

• Good Luck! 1

3 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Skybet mon ami

£2.50 e/w on Noble Peace, take the 22s if its still there on the bet, or 20s if it rips in again ?

* the above racing advice is not based on the fact that blamps is letting me stat at Looe bay, at mates rates, while he is at "work" and has no reflection on the fact that I only drink Krug 77 whilst gambling!

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Poker said:

£2.50 e/w on Noble Peace, take the 22s if its still there on the bet, or 20s if it rips in again ?

* the above racing advice is not based on the fact that blamps is letting me stat at Looe bay, at mates rates, while he is at "work" and has no reflection on the fact that I only drink Krug 77 whilst gambling!

18's and only paying 2 places

• Keeemon 1

12 minutes ago, Poker said:

I have a touch of Demophon already so that good be a good shout for the last hit crunch!!

Ok, 1 win down... 7 to go!!

Kemp - 17:00 - iFreet & Aquarius Miracle (40s & 33s) - e/w

+

Crunchies cracker play on...

Wan Chai (40s) - e/w :fire:

+

Its pouring with rain, so have to up my game bets on..

Great Shout (16s) - e/w :keeeemon:

2 wins down... 6 to go!!

tre-221.png

Almost, also had a good shout with Great Shout, but think it was just a bit too damp over there for it!!

PP down already ?, I read the outside draw was a negative.... yeah right ?

never mind got some e/w still in play for later. It's grass eating night here, meaning I got a veggie meal for 3 to make now, but be back in a bit.  Bit of veggie cottage pie going on, topped with sweet potato slices instead of mash, with oven roasted cauliflower, broccolli and petite pois. I be back in Wales for the weekend and may hunt out a couple of those Tomahawk steaks for me and the old man. mmmmm ?

• Puke! 1

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

PP down already ?, I read the outside draw was a negative.... yeah right ?

never mind got some e/w still in play for later. It's grass eating night here, meaning I got a veggie meal for 3 to make now, but be back in a bit.  Bit of veggie cottage pie going on, topped with sweet potato slices instead of mash, with oven roasted cauliflower, broccolli and petite pois. I be back in Wales for the weekend and may hunt out a couple of those Tomahawk steaks for me and the old man. mmmmm ?

Sorry mate you can't call that guff cottage pie. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1