Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Like the Pheonix from the flames....... from a situation of despair to triumph in less than an hour

:fudgey:

many points up now I bet......crack open that bucky and celebrate....what a comeback

9pts up, how things can change.. put 3 on Totally Magic in the next, so 6 up if it losses then calling it a night

• Good Luck! 1

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Like the Pheonix from the flames....... from a situation of despair to triumph in less than an hour

:fudgey:

many points up now I bet......crack open that bucky and celebrate....what a comeback

Bet the bookies wished you lot had never introduced me to the geegee's absolutely mashing them last 2 days!!! :fire:

Plus one of my fav venues after Chelmsford, Newcastle is showing saturday signs of some $ as well!

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

Bet the bookies wished you lot had never introduced me to the geegee's absolutely mashing them last 2 days!!! :fire:

Plus one of my fav venues after Chelmsford, Newcastle is showing saturday signs of some $ as well!

Take me for a candlelit dinner wae ur winnings?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, howfin said:

Take me for a candlelit dinner wae ur winnings?

You really would not want me to do that HF.. you would be bored before we even started the appetisers!! ?

Talking of food, just having a pre tourny treat to get my energy back up...

tre-123.png

1 minute ago, Poker said:

You really would not want me to do that HF.. you would be bored before we even started the appetisers!! ?

Talking of food, just having a pre tourny treat to get my energy back up...

tre-123.png

Living in Glasgow where ma staple meal is either a bag of chips or fish fingers and beans that actually looks edible?

• Puke! 1