Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Interesting race to start at Lingfield. I do hate these marathon flat events though, so dunno why im even bothering on this one. For me even though Ehteyat is clearly on the ball I cant back a RM horse so fuck that prick and especially the price at 6/5. Dance To Paris is interesting now 2lb below last win at this c/d in July. 6/1 is decent enough for that fuck. Smith 8/1 won this race last year so has to be considered and Reeceltic 8/1 also ties into that horses form line finishing 2nd to him last time. September Power 8/1 is in good form and wasnt beaten far over c/d last time. Sharp Distinction 9/1 still a maiden but has ran his best races yet upped to 2m not beaten far on either ocassion, intersesting one. First Emperor 14/1 only finished midfield after a wind op and changing yards, but there was some promise in that run, so could leave that behind now has settled in with the op behind him. Tamaris 18/1 has won on the AW over 1.6 a few years back off a 5lb higher mark, so is one to watch but form of late is really hard to go for this fuck. Independence  25/1 hasnt really done much exxcept taking a NH back 2 years ago so isnt one to really expect much with. Pledge Of Peace 50/1, out of the handicap and generally useless fuck, hard to see getting involved. Think for myself I'll chance First Emperor building on his midfield run after wind-op surgery. Seems a good price currently at 14/1 EW. No real support in the morning markets being pushed out from 7s to 14s but ill take a chance.

• Chaching! 2

2 hours ago, howfin said:

Interesting race to start at Lingfield. I do hate these marathon flat events though, so dunno why im even bothering on this one. For me even though Ehteyat is clearly on the ball I cant back a RM horse so fuck that prick and especially the price at 6/5. Dance To Paris is interesting now 2lb below last win at this c/d in July. 6/1 is decent enough for that fuck. Smith 8/1 won this race last year so has to be considered and Reeceltic 8/1 also ties into that horses form line finishing 2nd to him last time. September Power 8/1 is in good form and wasnt beaten far over c/d last time. Sharp Distinction 9/1 still a maiden but has ran his best races yet upped to 2m not beaten far on either ocassion, intersesting one. First Emperor 14/1 only finished midfield after a wind op and changing yards, but there was some promise in that run, so could leave that behind now has settled in with the op behind him. Tamaris 18/1 has won on the AW over 1.6 a few years back off a 5lb higher mark, so is one to watch but form of late is really hard to go for this fuck. Independence  25/1 hasnt really done much exxcept taking a NH back 2 years ago so isnt one to really expect much with. Pledge Of Peace 50/1, out of the handicap and generally useless fuck, hard to see getting involved. Think for myself I'll chance First Emperor building on his midfield run after wind-op surgery. Seems a good price currently at 14/1 EW. No real support in the morning markets being pushed out from 7s to 14s but ill take a chance.

You decided right and a nice drift to 28/1  hope you got BOG.

I went for September Power myself  but he did not have pace at the end

Edited by philinvicta
  • Keeemon 1

Fucking Blacko, I put up a 28/1 winner so he can get the messages in and he's too busy to put the line on. typical.

Nothing I really like today anyway so will have a small double on 2 benders that may well improve today. First being Outrace 12/1 in the 6pm at Wolves. Seems a rather large price considering he's finished 2nd in both handicaps to date in similar bottom dweller contests. Done well latest finishing 2nd but "well beaten" staying on over 1m at this track 2 weeks ago. Silky Smooth may also be a turd to watch. Second I'll chance Latin Five 8/1 in the 1710 at S'well. Generally a usless bastard but did run fairely well lto being denied a clear run and also missing the break, could well do better.

1x Double EW @117/1

• Agree 1
  • Chaching! 3

7 hours ago, howfin said:

Fucking Blacko, I put up a 28/1 winner so he can get the messages in and he's too busy to put the line on. typical.

Nothing I really like today anyway so will have a small double on 2 benders that may well improve today. First being Outrace 12/1 in the 6pm at Wolves. Seems a rather large price considering he's finished 2nd in both handicaps to date in similar bottom dweller contests. Done well latest finishing 2nd but "well beaten" staying on over 1m at this track 2 weeks ago. Silky Smooth may also be a turd to watch. Second I'll chance Latin Five 8/1 in the 1710 at S'well. Generally a usless bastard but did run fairely well lto being denied a clear run and also missing the break, could well do better.

1x Double EW @117/1

Unlucky another nice pick in the 6 O Clock  .  No beating young Billy at the moment.

I said to someone the other day I am shocked they have not pulled him off the all weather to save him for the big summer handicaps like the did with Oisin Murphy  at Baldings a few years ago

What's up with the racing at the moment, hardly any meetings and all dog shit ones at that.:crying_face:

Just will take one today though in Get No Dollars 4/1 in the 1730 S'well. I mean price isnt all that great but you could say he's been rather unlucky in his last 3/4 starts, racing wide, no clear runs, etc etc. Perhaps the little shit on board is dog ass but I dunno who cares. Has also dropped a lot down the handicap and if things go right for once he could take this Imo. Not like this race is anything special, wont take a lot to win.

🙏

• Chaching! 2

1 hour ago, howfin said:

What's up with the racing at the moment, hardly any meetings and all dog shit ones at that.:crying_face:

Just will take one today though in Get No Dollars 4/1 in the 1730 S'well. I mean price isnt all that great but you could say he's been rather unlucky in his last 3/4 starts, racing wide, no clear runs, etc etc. Perhaps the little shit on board is dog ass but I dunno who cares. Has also dropped a lot down the handicap and if things go right for once he could take this Imo. Not like this race is anything special, wont take a lot to win.

🙏

Your predictions recently have been fairly good hardman, I would be giving u more praise if it wasn’t for the fact that ur a Celtic supporter 😂

On 21/01/2023 at 09:58, howfin said:

First Emperor  Just followed up  at Kempton