Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Hard one to swallow but might be worth chancing Sugar Hill Babe 100/1 EW in the first. Seems to be a bit of a tempromental fuck lord and seems to get restless in the stalls, accounting for the latest 31L lose. Before that though, same issues, but did perform rather well for a horse that is more designed towards being made into ASDA Essential Sausages. It's not a strong race, of course, a Nursery, so any of these trollops could take this, so why not have a go

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 2

28 minutes ago, howfin said:

Hard one to swallow but might be worth chancing Sugar Hill Babe 100/1 EW in the first. Seems to be a bit of a tempromental fuck lord and seems to get restless in the stalls, accounting for the latest 31L lose. Before that though, same issues, but did perform rather well for a horse that is more designed towards being made into ASDA Essential Sausages. It's not a strong race, of course, a Nursery, so any of these trollops could take this, so why not have a go

Good shout   ran on for second

I went to back it on the tote and the race would not load.   I was going to do Brownlee as well because it was a big gamble

8 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Good shout   ran on for second

I went to back it on the tote and the race would not load.   I was going to do Brownlee as well because it was a big gamble

Never trust a 1 legged donkey like this fucker. Regardless, a place at 100/1 is not too shabby.

Lucky Beggar in the next is way too big for my liking. Won at 66/1 at Nottingham before latest run was rather underwhelming. That was on rather testing ground so can be forgiven. Hasn't ever won on the Tapeta but has gone really close at Newcastle a few times on the AW, so 28/1 EW seems decent value in a shit race.

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, howfin said:

All about alice, or Shyjack... I dont know...

All About Alice the only CD winner in the field and only up 2lbs for this, the rest are total dodgepots, I'm sure that fav Uthur Pendragon was way back in the betting last night when I looked last.  I'm on All About Alice 11/8 to come in the first 3.

• Chaching! 1

Just now, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

All About Alice the only CD winner in the field and only up 2lbs for this, the rest are total dodgepots, I'm sure that fav Uthur Pendragon was way back in the betting last night when I looked last.  I'm on All About Alice 11/8 to come in the first 3.

Good luck lover

• Keeemon 1

Jesus has officially wept at the first at Southwell.

Take 5 darts, you probably wouldn't find the winner here. It seems most have some sort of shout, so pick your poison. Or, the more prudent action would be to not bet in such a race, but fuck that.

I'll probably take a whirl with Solar Prophet at 6/1 EW. Nothing to really shout about in runs so far at longer distances, but has shown some good speed in the longer distance races which is something to work with, before he's faded away down the packs. Switched yard and had nads cut off could spark some change.

• Chaching! 1

Providing Wolverhampton is on tomorrow, I'll have a go on Strong Power in the 14.39. I did manage to catch him right earlier in the year when he won here at 25s, and given only 2lbs higher and the fact that its the AW season where a few runners run below form and rusty, 11s is a fair price. 

There are a few threats in the race, Alligator Alley is capable based on the Irish form he has, and Tone the Barone and Venturous are both past winners, showing they don't mind this time of year.

Good luck of you have a dabble (and it's not abandoned!)

• Chaching! 5

A few ew selections I like today generally most races on skybet are extra places too. I'm just getting back into the swing of looking for a winner and have taken a break from betting though as its coming up to a couple of weeks off, work,  rude not two.  Theses are all speculative picks I spent no more that a couple of minutes looking at each race.

Thurles 1.14 -Esther's marveland Three loud knocks 

1.44 Union Park 

2.44 walnut beach and bal de rio

Wolverhampton 

12.39 resilient power 

1.39 vindolanda 

2.09 erosion risk  

2.39 venturous 

3.09 idoapologise 

• Chaching! 2

Actually a fairly decent opener today at Kempton.

Tagabawa won easily on debut at Wolves and really will be hard to beat here if the rags are crap. Does have to suffer a penalty. Wigmore Street and Free Lovin are interesting newcomers. At the prices Free Lovin at 14/1 probably would be the play here but going to chance Albany 33/1 EW. Deffo a well bred scroat here but the lack of interest in the market is of course worrying. Might need the run, however, sires sprogs do have a fairly OK flat debut record.

Seems a good price to work at.