Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

The 1700 at Kempton is an utter fucking cess pool of the 9th order.

Mister X and Made of Lir both lto winners, but nothing to really scream about. Beauld As Brass was beaten by mister X last run but somehow is 15/8 where as Mister X is 5/1. Make your own mind up on that one.

Ultimately though, this race is a fucking disaster and taking any short odds for me here is pointless.  I guess the play here has to be Pheonix Glow 20/1 EW. 4 starts so far, all dog shit runs, but best performance did come on the polytrack at Chelmsford, so there is some hope that he may be more suited to these AW surfaces. 20/1 seems a good price to aim at in a race that would be better suited by chopping the fucks up and selling them all in ASDA.

• Chaching! 1

4 minutes ago, howfin said:

Mister X and Made of Lir both lto winners, but nothing to really scream about. Beauld As Brass was beaten by mister X last run but somehow is 15/8 where as Mister X is 5/1. Make your own mind up on that one.

Ultimately though, this race is a fucking disaster and taking any short odds for me here is pointless.  I guess the play here has to be Pheonix Glow 20/1 EW. 4 starts so far, all dog shit runs, but best performance did come on the polytrack at Chelmsford, so there is some hope that he may be more suited to these AW surfaces. 20/1 seems a good price to aim at in a race that would be better suited by chopping the fucks up and selling them all in ASDA.

Yeah I had a look at this race earlier, phoenix glow has as good a shot as any, I’ve gone small stakes on made of lir as backed her last time out when she won at Chelmsford. But anything could win this. 

4 minutes ago, Aarongeorge1989 said:

Yeah I had a look at this race earlier, phoenix glow has as good a shot as any, I’ve gone small stakes on made of lir as backed her last time out when she won at Chelmsford. But anything could win this. 

I nearly went with him as 5/1 seems a bit too big but fuck luke morris dirty bastard good luck though mines more of a shot in the dark hoping for some improvement back on artificals.

1 hour ago, howfin said:

Good call Bro, nice EW shout there.

I've just landed all 3 in a trixie with some foreign races so presuming my eye might be in for the day I thought I'd share my other selections

YANKEE WIN

22nd Oct CHELTENHAM 14:40 EVENT 2m 0f 87y - Win

1. Knight Salute

22nd Oct CHELTENHAM 15:15 HANDICAP CHASE 1m 7f 199y - Win

2. Clear The Runway

22nd Oct CHELTENHAM 17:00 FLAT 2m 0f 87y - Win

5. Strong Leader

22nd Oct KELSO 17:10 HANDICAP HURDLE 3m 1f 170y - Win

8. Shoeshine Boy

LUCKY 15 EW

22nd Oct KELSO 14:48 HANDICAP 3m 2f 39y - Each Way

9. Rapid Flight

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

22nd Oct CHELTENHAM 15:15 HANDICAP CHASE 1m 7f 199y - Each Way

5. El Borracho

E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds | 2 Places

22nd Oct CHELTENHAM 15:50 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 7f 208y - Each Way

1. Salvador Ziggy

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

22nd Oct KELSO 16:00 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 1f 14y - Each Way

2. Point Him Out

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

• Chaching! 6

Just one fancy tomorrow that I'll stick up 

14.50 Longchamp Princess Zoe 

4th in this 2 years ago at a much shorter price, has the ability to make the frame again, versatile in regards to ground.

Seems overpriced as not a lot in ratings between them all, and is capable on her day.

• Chaching! 3

On 22/10/2022 at 21:24, Frosty said:

Just one fancy tomorrow that I'll stick up 

14.50 Longchamp Princess Zoe 

4th in this 2 years ago at a much shorter price, has the ability to make the frame again, versatile in regards to ground.

Seems overpriced as not a lot in ratings between them all, and is capable on her day.

Squeaked into 4th which luckily my bookie paid out on.

Two I've got my eyes on but will only bet on of they drift out a little

15.40 Redcar Fame and Acclaim - Did well LTO on heavy, looking to be Soft at best so in with a squeak

17.20 Redcar Dark Shot - Rattled off a 3 timer last year starting from a similar mark, not shown anything recently so isn't a given.

• Chaching! 2

HORSES (Sunday's for the shorties)
Could be a belter of a day for the fav backers today at Huntingdon.
(But be advised one or more of these will fall, almost guaranteed as we go over the jumps).
13:08 Huntingdon - Pentland Hills
13:43 Huntingdon - Maridadi
14:13 Huntingdon - Kanukankan
14:48 Huntingdon - Age Of Sail
15:23 Huntingdon - Fulgurix

Good luck.

Edited by groundiskey
  • Chaching! 3