Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

On 11/03/2018 at 11:03, Guest Miller26 said:

Anyone had a bet today ? 

Any tips?

I've had a double at York

3.35 La Petite Coco

4.45 Indian Dream

Some good value and Indian Dream especially a great chance off this mark (set to rise 5lb) after this meeting.

• Chaching! 2

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

No its not bangers, if you look at the quote in there post you can see they are reading the site in Ukrainian 🇺🇦

But they quoted what miller said I seriously sat here thinking fuck me miller was multi lingual 😂 how am I supposed to know that’s Ukrainian 🤷‍♂️ And more to the point how do you know it’s Ukrainian 🤔

5 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

But they quoted what miller said I seriously sat here thinking fuck me miller was multi lingual 😂 how am I supposed to know that’s Ukrainian 🤷‍♂️ And more to the point how do you know it’s Ukrainian 🤔

I can see where the person is visiting from 👀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I was just taking the piss cause of the prices. And now I’m sad cause miller wasn’t multi lingual 😩

Miller is now a Youtube troll, I spot him leaving comments on some very unsavoury content and he blanks me when I tell him to get back to the TGC barracks immediately.

Naughty Miller

Going to post my picks for tonight, even though my record on what I post is shocking, I don't actually do too badly when I don't post them!

18.53 Cormier , giving the Fav Pride of Priory respect, but taking him on based on the poor run on GS and the 6lb hike given. 

19.45 The Defiant - been following this horse for a while along with Racing Country from the same yard. Has raced out of the handicap at Goodwood, posting a 5th at 100/1 a month or so ago, then a win at Lingfield about a week ago. Giving the Goodwood performance and the much weaker field I can't see why he isn't nearer favoritism.

• Chaching! 4

13 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Going to post my picks for tonight, even though my record on what I post is shocking, I don't actually do too badly when I don't post them!

I’m exactly the same if I put a horse up on here it’s like they run with 3 legs it proper puts the mockers on them.

Good luck with your selections