Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

16 hours ago, Bangers said:

Had an outstanding day fella and just wanted to say Thanks for putting the final cherry on top 

I almost went through the card at HQ only getting done in the last race,  I went for Aryaah with William Buick up 

Hollie Doyle was top drawer in the Northumberland Plate and a tasty bet was landed, I'm a sucker for evidence but sadly I left home today with no mobile, I thot it was on charge this morning but I flicked the wrong switch so I'm a touch annoyed I didn't get to grab some snaps of the day. 

The downside is I have a throbbing sore head now so after I get a bite to eat I'm going to attempt to get a very early night. 

Off on Holiday this Monday and it will be great getting a nice break away from studying the form,  I'm sure I'll still dig out all the results when I get back lol. 

Massive Thanks again fella 

peace-peace-out.gif

Don't know why you are thanking me as when I tipped it up it came 4th lol, glad you made a few quid if you stuck with it though.

1 hour ago, Kinkerbells said:

He ran like a bag of shit last time out . Hope he improves 

Yeah I'm with u, I've watched a few of the previous though and 12/1 looks worth a bang.

All the horses in the race look average.  Ive not broke the bank to bet . I like Zacharia from urs and got 5/2 on it

Edited by tmh91
  • Chaching! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

1 hour ago, Kinkerbells said:

He ran like a bag of shit last time out . Hope he improves 

I’d be gobsmacked to see improvement as he’s been ran literally every other week up and down the UK in which he has showed little.