Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Panama Red  3.45 Curragh.   I put this down as having an unlucky run last time and they are letting it take its chances in the Irish 1000 Guineas.  There has been some money for it and it is currently around 12-14/1 mark having opened last night at around 20/1.   Should be an extra place race as well  so that will help.   

• Chaching! 3

1 hour ago, philinvicta said:

Panama Red  3.45 Curragh.   I put this down as having an unlucky run last time and they are letting it take its chances in the Irish 1000 Guineas.  There has been some money for it and it is currently around 12-14/1 mark having opened last night at around 20/1.   Should be an extra place race as well  so that will help.   

She's sure to win something this season but Id be very surprised if it's this Irish 1000G's 

3rd or 4th maybe 

15 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Mans already put the winner up of that race 

You eyeballing me Private ? 

Was listening to an Alice Haynes interview, apparently Remarkbale Force is the best horse in training but Lady Hollywood is well thought of and supposed to be a lot better than the debut 2nd LTO.  Olivia Maralda running in the 1.40 Curragh is also supposed to have a chance.

• Chaching! 1

4 hours ago, Bangers said:

She's sure to win something this season but Id be very surprised if it's this Irish 1000G's 

3rd or 4th maybe 

Nowhere near  none of the horses from that last race were close   and winner won it very well.

Looks like Dermot Weld has  a very nice filly there

16 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Nowhere near  none of the horses from that last race were close   and winner won it very well.

Looks like Dermot Weld has  a very nice filly there

I just watched it Phil 

Yeh was never at the races but Id still keep a little eye on her future races,  she'll get something 

Winner looked match fit 

See Dettori got beat too on his only ride 

I did back Mother Earth back at the end of March but I was in daft chase mode but other than that Irish racing is banned, I was going through waaay too many tubes of burns cream 

Irish horses over here yeh but on Irish turf,  I'll pass 

2 hours ago, Bangers said:

20:04 Yarmouth - Adelita 

Just small stake interest bet @ 5/2 BOG 

Why would you pick that piece of shit in a 4 runner ?

You do know its +EV to back the outsiders in races with 4 or less runners ?

For sure i think ur rite to avoid the odds on wing lord but jesus who the fuck is connor planas and holly can rim me as well  

Lucyan is prolly the play at 13/2

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, howfin said:

Why would you pick that piece of shit in a 4 runner ?

You do know its +EV to back the outsiders in races with 4 or less runners ?

For sure i think ur rite to avoid the odds on wing lord but jesus who the fuck is connor planas and holly can rim me as well  

Lucyan is prolly the play at 13/2

It's probably for the best you do your thing and I do mine 

I know I could learn a thing or 2 from the likes of you but no fun in that