Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

25 minutes ago, david1111 said:

That is bad, stay indoors.  That's an order young lady

Now here’s a story yes it’s story time @philinvicta will be thrilled with this. When I was roughly 12/13 I was walking across the school field to meet my dad it was extremely windy and completely lifted me off my feet. And dragged me across the field.I cut my face open with a coke can that had been squashed so jagged edges and my dad was screaming. From that day on I’m physically frightened by the wind like ptsd shit . I’ve told everyone I’m staying in and get everything I need for the next few days. Trust me I won’t be going no where xx♥️ 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Now here’s a story yes it’s story time @philinvicta will be thrilled with this. When I was roughly 12/13 I was walking across the school field to meet my dad it was extremely windy and completely lifted me off my feet. And dragged me across the field.I cut my face open with a coke can that had been squashed so jagged edges and my dad was screaming. From that day on I’m physically frightened by the wind like ptsd shit . I’ve told everyone I’m staying in and get everything I need for the next few days. Trust me I won’t be going no where xx♥️ 

@david1111   is packing his Barry White Albums as we speak

• Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

13 hours ago, ScouseSi said:

Alright folks 😎 

ive been given good word about a horse for tommorow evening, ive been told last time out it was at 75% fitness & they are expecting it to win. they have said it will probably go off favourite.

as always don’t shoot the messenger, im just passing the word on to you lot so hopefully we can all cash in if it wins 😎 

also if anyone finds a price for it this morning can you let me know, on bet365 which i use it will be up tonight i think.

445 Southwell - Muhalhel

General 11/2 chance currently

I have spent weeks studying for cheltenham but you know what I fear I’m gonna do absolute dog shit. I’m literally waking up shouting horse names ffs I mean I’d shout a mans name but nah horses have more stamina 🤭🤭🤭. Am I  the only one putting this much work into cheltenham? please say not as I’m slightly loosing the fucking plot 😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I have spent weeks studying for cheltenham but you know what I fear I’m gonna do absolute dog shit. I’m literally waking up shouting horse names ffs I mean I’d shout a mans name but nah horses have more stamina 🤭🤭🤭. Am I  the only one putting this much work into cheltenham? please say not as I’m slightly loosing the fucking plot 😂😂😂

yes i have not even done a bet yet and normally I would have several Ante Post bets done.  This year I feel there is just to much doubt about which races horses will run in and also it is now getting to the time where horses start to get withdrawn or the owners decide to wait for Aintree .  

Partly this is down to so many horses being trained or owned by  too few people  and they  do not want them to clash

47 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Only started few days ago but looks like another good festival in terms of making money imo 

Lots of 2nd favs who should be fav in my opinion, considering its NRNB im going to get stuck in a few days 

Majority of your money should be on the top class races and only go big on a handicap if you really fancy something 

I've marked down 3 horses who I really fancy for a tasty treble, trixie and singles 

cant wait 🙂 best week of the year 

You got any 33-1 shouts like Vintage clouds from last year lol 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Puke! 1

18 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Only started few days ago but looks like another good festival in terms of making money imo 

Lots of 2nd favs who should be fav in my opinion, considering its NRNB im going to get stuck in a few days 

Majority of your money should be on the top class races and only go big on a handicap if you really fancy something 

I've marked down 3 horses who I really fancy for a tasty treble, trixie and singles 

Cheltenham  and Royal Ascot may be the best racing  but for a pure gambling degenerate week nothing compares to Galway Raceweek

15 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Oh thank god. I have so many favorites but can’t back them as it’s pointless unless your lumping on hundreds and as for the vintage clouds thing believe me I’m looking. I wanna find a horse that’s been un noticed and jump lump on it. Cheltenham for me is the only meeting you should lump on fuck the grand national and ascot lol. I suppose magic haze is the only outsider I really have at the moment but problem is will it actually run? I’ve backed it already as will be mega pissed off it’s a vintage clouds story and I didn’t back it lol. Personally for me if someone gave me 3k or thousands I’ll lump on Shiskin or honeysuckle or maybe even a nice double on both. Shishkin by far is one of my favorite horses and honestly I will not look past him . I was in a pod cast tonight literally fighting as they all say  energume will win . But yeh I’m still looking for that one horse that’s been over looked and I’ll let you know 

x

A horse that is over priced is Whatdeawant for the Albert Barlett  because it is owned by Sean Mulryan  who owns Ballymore  property and it is a big price  because horse is more likely to run there. In both Ante Post races  markets it is a 33/1 shot with Bet365 however in the NRNB  market it is still 25/1  for the Albert Bartlett but I believe it would be a lot shorter if it started in the race.  

This was discussed on Upping The Ante   

The problem is that Mulryan is a Billionaire and would likely put more stall on trying to win his own race even if the horse is more suited to the other one

• Puke! 1

@kinkerbells one way to have interest every day is to pick out 4 races each day  and put them in a grid   so that you get 16 selections over the week  I used to do it with a mate .   You pick four horses you think will win   in the four races  .  We used to do them on the Monday  which meant some might be NR  but you have bets running every day and if you click it can  pay nice over the week and often you we would get our money back.  Doing 4 races each day means you can ignore the shorties like Honeysuckle.  It used to take me a fair while to write out the bets but it was good fun for a relatively small outlay. We used to do lucky 15s  when we got treble odds as one winner would often get the money back.

for Instance day 1       Race 1   Race 2   Race 3    Race 4

Day 2    Race 5  Race 6  Race 7   Race 8

Day 3 Race 9   Race 10   race 11 Race 12

Day 4    race 13  Race 14  race 15  Race 16

create grid                    1 2 3 4 

5 6 7 8

9 10 11 12

13 14 15 16

You would do yankees  or lucky 15s  with 4 on each day   so 1234 etc

then  over 4 days    vertical   so  (1 5 9 13)    (2 6 10 14) etc 

diagonals (1 6 11 16)   ( 4 7 10 13)    4 corners  (1 4 13 16)   then other mixes   such as ( 6 7 10 11)   (2  3  14 15) ( 1 2 5 6)  (11 12 15 16)  and you can then do say 15 lucky 15s   for small money and might get a nice return.

You can do them at SP  because you will not lose out  if they are NRs  and also should get the extra places as they are at SP

if you do 15 lucky 15s (get slips and fill them out before you go to shop)   that would be 225 x stake or 450  if each way  if you do them for 10p   each way it will  cost 45 quid   but you have horses running every day  and get the excitement of winners  or placed horses running on through the week.  You can also do the  each way accum on the 4 as well  which would be another 15x or 30x stake  each way

• Keeemon 2

No Idea if the meeting is going to go ahead but 15:38 Ascot - waiting patiently 20-1 

Lost quite a bit on this horse in the past but it does have some class and has had a lot of excuses/bad luck in its career 

Back to his best trip in a field that's probably the weakest he has been in for a while 

His results over Ascot 

win - against cue card   2m 5F

2nd - against a prime cyrname  2M 5F

2nd - staying on well 2M 1F 

Change of jockey might spark something out of him also not saying Brian Hughes is bad but some of the rides have been meh

each way 

• Chaching! 1