Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

3.00 Sandown - Desque Du'lisle - 10/3 joint fav currently, thoght this one performed really well last season and LTO and don't think a 10 lbs raise will stop it going in again. Bogarius in the same race might be worth a small EW dabble at 12/1 if you can get extra places.

Couldn't have got that one more wrong😞

• Agree 1

The boys in Blue are double handed in this race with my boy Sir Adam up on the newcomer but I see it's on the drift,  the 1st string ran a cracker LTO when chasing home a warm fav from Simon Cristord's yard with SDS riding, those two were a mile clear of the others that afternoon and with any natural progression must see them go close.

Rossa Ryan has been good to me a few times this year and he's really caught my eye a few times even if I've just been watching some races, he gets the the leg up for the second time on a gelding out of Kingman, 3rd LTO BUT still did very well considering he went for a snooze as the gates opened,  IF he is a lot more sharper out the stalls I rate him a massive danger.

18:30 Wolverhampton - 1st - Warm Smile 

2nd - Screaming Petrus 

Straight FC Bet.  

Edited by Bangers
  • Chaching! 1

58 minutes ago, Bangers said:

The boys in Blue are double handed in this race with my boy Sir Adam up on the newcomer but I see it's on the drift,  the 1st string ran a cracker LTO when chasing home a warm fav from Simon Cristord's yard with SDS riding, those two were a mile clear of the others that afternoon and with any natural progression must see them go close.

Rossa Ryan has been good to me a few times this year and he's really caught my eye a few times even if I've just been watching some races, he gets the the leg up for the second time on a gelding out of Kingman, 3rd LTO BUT still did very well considering he went for a snooze as the gates opened,  IF he is a lot more sharper out the stalls I rate him a massive danger.

18:30 Wolverhampton - 1st - Warm Smile 

2nd - Screaming Petrus 

Straight FC Bet.  

I thought about you when I was looking at the race this morning, I know ur man Kirby is on the newcomer but Suroors other horse is carrying no weight at all with the apprentice getting a 7lb allowance.. only 8 runners do surely he can’t let his inexperience get him into trouble.

• Shocked! 1

34 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I thought about you when I was looking at the race this morning, I know ur man Kirby is on the newcomer but Suroors other horse is carrying no weight at all with the apprentice getting a 7lb allowance.. only 8 runners do surely he can’t let his inexperience get him into trouble.

Tricky race mate, it wouldn't even surprise me to see Fanshawe's win it be that on the old magic carrots 

Was well behind Warm Smile LTO but seen that in the past then they find some miracle form and reverse placings 

I had my hairy baws on the chopping block last Wednesday and have no intentions of repeating that for a while,  sensible interest bet only. 

Edited by Bangers

13 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Tricky race mate, it wouldn't even surprise me to see Fanshawe's win it be that on the old magic carrots 

Was well behind Warm Smile LTO but seen that in the past then they find some miracle form and reverse placings 

I had my hairy baws on the chopping block last Wednesday and have no intentions of repeating that for a while,  sensible interest bet only. 

You’ve talked me out it hardman, I was in Ladbrokes clutching to two torn divers, I’ve opted for Rangers -2 instead 🙄

• Chaching! 1

Can't help but think the Fav in the 6pm at Wolverhampton will be a sitting duck in the last furlong, has raced once at Wolverhampton finishing 2nd BUT that was over a shorter trip, I'll have a little go at taking him on with a horse that will have zero problems with stamina over this 1m 4f

6pm Wolverhampton  - Cardano

Sole ride for Richard Kingscote and sole runner for trainer Ian Williams 

• Chaching! 2

4 hours ago, Bangers said:

Glad now I stuck my tenner on Rangers -2, typical racing where the unfancied runner of two bolts in, hope you were on ur man Kirby @Bangers.

• Shocked! 1

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

Can't help but think the Fav in the 6pm at Wolverhampton will be a sitting duck in the last furlong, has raced once at Wolverhampton finishing 2nd BUT that was over a shorter trip, I'll have a little go at taking him on with a horse that will have zero problems with stamina over this 1m 4f

6pm Wolverhampton  - Cardano

Sole ride for Richard Kingscote and sole runner for trainer Ian Williams 

2nd

200.gif