Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Tyger Bay has came up short his last 2 runs and my wounds from both races are just beginning to heal, going against him has all the standard gambling ''NO NO's'' but I feel by looking a bit deeper he could once again get chinned deep into the finish. But what beats him in the last at HQ ?

Trainer Adrian Nicholls sends out just the one sole runner and his 5tr old gelding was a winner LTO at Nottingham, this son of bated breath has also took home a few silver & bronze medals this season and is battle hardened, his last win was a touch cosy and he will also encounter the same ground conditions so if he exits decent and doesn't hit traffic he for me is a live danger.

Mick Quinn can be a tricky trainer to work out at times but he's also no mug, he often comes into this type of race with a horse that's difficult to asses but if you glance back to the 17th & 27th of April his 5yr old gelding showed he's capable of winning this sort of sprint, he was also 2nd on G2F back on 7th June at Lingfield under Luke Morris and was only just headed near the post so I have this 4yr old down as another player against my old pal Tyger Bay. 

Not heavy bets as even for me that would be a madness and any proper racing fans would all have a few stories to tell regarding a horse they were following then jumped ship, Tyger Bay has filled the gravy boat a few times but I'll be the first to admit I've also took some sore ones, his flop at Southwell was nasty but he made up for that in a big way NTO when he delivered in style at Kempton, I almost feel bad going against him & so far I've received about 12 msg's Via the secret tipping whatsapp subscription service saying ............Do you know Tyger Bay is running in the last at HQ ? 

Yes I do and if he wins the phone will be getting switched off lol 

20:30 Newmarket - Abate @ 7/2 

Danger - Recall  The Show @ 6/1 

• Good Luck! 1

Trainer Kevin Ryan is a regular up here at Hamilton with a few of the usual suspects always keeping an eye on what he sends up from Yorkshire, the card looks tricky with small fields but the race I'm keen on is a conditional stakes race ( Class 3 ) 

Only a 5 runner event but I like the chances of Kevin Ryan's 5yr old gelding out of Shamardal, he won his debut race at Windsor back in April 2018 and he's also scored at York back in August 2019 then his next success was at Salisbury in September 2019 - He still has a low mileage for a 5yr old and was a little unlucky in his first run of 2021 back in March at Doncaster when he was just headed at the business end, he did get his head infront of stablemate ''Brando'' that day and that race looked a lot more hotter than this, it's possible he's had the odd issue but he wasn't far behind the Roger Teal trained ''Oxted'' in a Group 3 at HQ in April this year and again just behind ''Art Power'' at York in May, he was a big price in the July Cup at HQ on 10th July finishing 11th but he was pitched in out his depth that day.

Kevin Ryan sends just the two runners to Hamilton and wouldn't surprise me seeing both win, but if you can ignore the selections last race that was much better company than this he can bounce back in this weaker ( Class 3 ) 

It's the geldings first trip over the border so lets hope it's not a wasted journey, Jockey Kevin Stott takes the ride and he travels up from HQ where he bagged a winner for trainer John Mackie, again hopefully it's a successful journey.

18:50 Hamilton - Emaraaty Ana @ 2/1  

• Chaching! 4

11 hours ago, Bangers said:

Trainer Kevin Ryan is a regular up here at Hamilton with a few of the usual suspects always keeping an eye on what he sends up from Yorkshire, the card looks tricky with small fields but the race I'm keen on is a conditional stakes race ( Class 3 ) 

Only a 5 runner event but I like the chances of Kevin Ryan's 5yr old gelding out of Shamardal, he won his debut race at Windsor back in April 2018 and he's also scored at York back in August 2019 then his next success was at Salisbury in September 2019 - He still has a low mileage for a 5yr old and was a little unlucky in his first run of 2021 back in March at Doncaster when he was just headed at the business end, he did get his head infront of stablemate ''Brando'' that day and that race looked a lot more hotter than this, it's possible he's had the odd issue but he wasn't far behind the Roger Teal trained ''Oxted'' in a Group 3 at HQ in April this year and again just behind ''Art Power'' at York in May, he was a big price in the July Cup at HQ on 10th July finishing 11th but he was pitched in out his depth that day.

Kevin Ryan sends just the two runners to Hamilton and wouldn't surprise me seeing both win, but if you can ignore the selections last race that was much better company than this he can bounce back in this weaker ( Class 3 ) 

It's the geldings first trip over the border so lets hope it's not a wasted journey, Jockey Kevin Stott takes the ride and he travels up from HQ where he bagged a winner for trainer John Mackie, again hopefully it's a successful journey.

18:50 Hamilton - Emaraaty Ana @ 2/1  

I meant to put on Emaraaty Anna last night at the 2/1 but fell asleep so now I get Evs as the best price, huge drop in grade so should be up to winning this.  Will probably do a trixie or a treble with Battle Angel and Maries Diamond depending on how the prices develop.

• Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

Not a big fan of horses being turned out so quickly after their last race and yes they can win but I've just never been a fan of it and feel it can be a bit of an ask, that applies to a few of these and I'm ruling out those very horses.

A couple that might be a bit fresher after having adequate breaks are Owen Burrows 4yr old gelding & Michael Stoute's top weight, both horses have low miles on the clock with 1st preference for the Sheik Ahmed Al Maktoum owned gelding, he's only had the 2 runs this season finishing 4th & 3rd LTO at Nottingham on 16th July, he wasn't far away that day and looks worth sticking with, he wasn't the best away that day and he didn't get the best of runs when it mattered, money also came for him that day so a few gave him consideration, if he can get a better break this time along with avoiding any major traffic jams he'll surely be dangerous to all. 

This is trainer Owen Burrows sole runner and he's not the type to send them out if they can't put up a bold show on the racetrack, the horse doesn't have any other listed future entries and will be interesting to see if money comes for him again this time too.

15:57 Thirsk - Itkaann 

Danger - Satono Japan 

Just small stake Sunday interest bets.  

• Keeemon 1

10 minutes ago, Bangers said:

14:05 Kempton - Natasha 

16:45 Ripon - Mahrajaan 

19:15 Windsor - Future 

Cheeky Monday straight treble 

I’ll be having a punt on those for sure , cheers.

During siting for over an hour in a hospital car park waiting to pick a relative up I’ve gone through tomorrow’s cards looking for big price value (hopes rather than chances tbh) Mondays lucky15 is sorted . 

0CB195DE-3170-498F-B0F3-8FC141BB76A1.png

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1