Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

My 1 and only bet in this years Cheltenham festival and last ever bet in this racing section 

Was a bit late to the party but enjoyed my stay ''most times lol'' 

It wouldn't feel right ending on some big outsider and feels right making the last tip       .   a favourite 

Keep watch for Paul Townend on the way round,  he'll be the only Jockey reading the Racing post,   if they get beat then fair enough, but it will take something very VERY good to beat this 6yr old,  he's been a big talking point about Ireland for a while and yes Wullie has 4 others heading to post but this fella is a nice machine.

Thanks for the memories  :thumbs_up:

10/4 Over & Out 

coollogo_com-18091253.gif

• Agree 1
  • Ha Haa 1

2 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Adios people !

You take care man 

Get the walking boots on and get up on some hills, if you see me opposite you then give us a wave 

More to life than gambling or sitting forums hours at a time.  Enjoy the great outdoors Miller 

It was a hell of a ride 

Take care 

• Puke! 1

Its a bit of a pissboiler, you look at the distance that horse has closed down in the last few furlongs and you have to ask why the fuck did they have it out back with a strong front runner in the mix?!