Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

2 hours ago, Bangers said:

Possibly heading towards a rather sore day but thems are the risks 

Mr Gosden & Nicky Mackay have just the one runner one ride at Wolverhampton this evening and the DANGER sign is flashing as I'm in NO WAY any fan of Nicky Mackay, however these kind of runners to me are like a MASSIVE fish hook covered in tasty bait so I've went in on the 5/4 

Doesn't seem much cash around for this debut runner and that can also sometimes be another early warning sign,  taking into account it's her first race appearance Mackay will also be under strict instructions form Mr Gosden to look after her but it's possible she just has a touch of class about her, she has a good draw coming out trap 4 and I'm just hoping Nicky gives Roger Charlton's runner some rope up-front then picks them off as they pass the 2f marker and allows the loyal supports of Mr Gosden all get paid.

17:55 Wolverhampton - Finespun @ 5/4 

Dangers = Only traffic problems if encountered 

Not a bean around for them 

Got the burns cream at the ready 

I have just seen the Bet Victor are scrapping all "lucky" bets after a punter got a  2 pound lucky 31 up for 468000 at the weekend.   They only offered double odds for one winner anyway but it cost them 81k with the  win bonus.  To me it just shows what a joke of a firm that they consider a 2 pound lucky 31 as a small punter  and they are using this win as an excuse to drop all lucky bets,

Seems just another bookie taking punters betting options away from them.   No betting reform by bookmakers seem to benefit  the  punter  and yet we are told lucky bets are mug bets .

I really hope the new owners of the Tote get their act together and reduce the deductions so that pools get bigger and dividends  make the whole thing more attractive to punters and the likes of Bet Victor who restrict bets  and close winning accounts  and then bitch when one of the punters they have left gets lucky and wins a nice amount  finally  have  to go back to their roots and become bookmakers and not money grabbers.

• Thanks 2
  • Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I have just seen the Bet Victor are scrapping all "lucky" bets after a punter got a  2 pound lucky 31 up for 468000 at the weekend.   They only offered double odds for one winner anyway but it cost them 81k with the  win bonus.  To me it just shows what a joke of a firm that they consider a 2 pound lucky 31 as a small punter  and they are using this win as an excuse to drop all lucky bets,

Seems just another bookie taking punters betting options away from them.   No betting reform by bookmakers seem to benefit  the  punter  and yet we are told lucky bets are mug bets .

I really hope the new owners of the Tote get their act together and reduce the deductions so that pools get bigger and dividends  make the whole thing more attractive to punters and the likes of Bet Victor who restrict bets  and close winning accounts  and then bitch when one of the punters they have left gets lucky and wins a nice amount  finally  have  to go back to their roots and become bookmakers and not money grabbers.

All they seem to want these days is the man or woman sitting all day feeding the fobt's 

Lost count how many times I've been in my local Ladbrokes and they have No money, is that not a sign of confidence that they are not expecting to pay out, and my daft novelty grid card went in the bin the same day they restricted my Online account to £3.65 max bet.

All they daft loyalty cards are worthless and not worth a monkeys. 

• Keeemon 1

Hmmm thinking of taking Full Intention 16/1 EW tonight in the 1800 at Chelmsford. Risky one of course, but is a duel c/d winner in the past. Patchy profile overall. 1lb lower than when finishing runner up at Newmarket over 7 in July gives hope. Finished out the back though on most recent start over c/d and this is a harder race. Dangerous.

• Chaching! 2

19 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Just missed Chelmsford so one placepot at wolves 

5,8,11.  1,5.  6.  4,   5.6,8.  3,7,9. 54 @10p.    

Good luck any evening punters

Im in too.....

CHELMS   6,7  -  1,5,9  -  FAV  -  2,6  -  FAV   -  9,12,13   20p

WOL  -  7   -  6,8,12  -  2   -  1,4  -  4,6,7  -  6,10,11  10p

• Chaching! 1

Getting a bit sick of losing the last couple of weeks after an awesome start to the month. So went big at Donny and a small bet at Cheltenham as Im home to watch it and its pissing down so no fishing.

DON -  1,3,4  -  6  -  2,13  -  6,8,12  -  F,3,6  -  8,9

CHELT  -  5  -  2,3,4  -  4,6,12 -  3  -  1,3  -  1,6,9

• Chaching! 4

2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Getting a bit sick of losing the last couple of weeks after an awesome start to the month. So went big at Donny and a small bet at Cheltenham as Im home to watch it and its pissing down so no fishing.

DON -  1,3,4  -  6  -  2,13  -  6,8,12  -  F,3,6  -  8,9

CHELT  -  5  -  2,3,4  -  4,6,12 -  3  -  1,3  -  1,6,9

Get In @Crunchienut    big one up and looks a nice divi

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

cheers @philinvicta both come up.....which makes a change this month. £167 all told. BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Done one at newcastle, lots of faves could get placed so taken a gamble and gone against some of them..... small £3 bet.

NEW  -  2,3  -  9  -  2,10,11  -  3,8,12  -  8,10  -  6

Nice one matey. Was intent on having a go tonight, but was at a different site and buses took blooming ages ?

23 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Nice one matey. Was intent on having a go tonight, but was at a different site and buses took blooming ages ?

that's London for ya..... trains no good for getting to yours or just too crowded? taken some stupid gambles tonight, but nice to have a win for a change. Been 12 days since I made profit (not had a bet all those days) but still it's been a while. You looking forward to the jumps? 

48 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

that's London for ya..... trains no good for getting to yours or just too crowded? taken some stupid gambles tonight, but nice to have a win for a change. Been 12 days since I made profit (not had a bet all those days) but still it's been a while. You looking forward to the jumps? 

You got to take a gamble with placepots, can only put so many favourites in. I just leave the wrong ones out lol.

Yeah you know I like the jumps. Was saying to Blamps earlier though, its that time of year where it starts earlier, so when Im working less chance of getting back in time to have a bet