Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Hopefully the buses run without hiccups as doing a couple of small PP's tonight so need to be back in time to get them on.

Kempton - 6-14,   1,   3,   2-8-10-12,   2-5-8,   1-6-7   72@5p = £3.60

Southwell - 3-9,   6,   1-4-10,   3,   3-4-6,   1-7   36@10p = £3.60

Good luck if anyone else playing tonight

• Chaching! 3

1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

Hopefully the buses run without hiccups as doing a couple of small PP's tonight so need to be back in time to get them on.

Kempton - 6-14,   1,   3,   2-8-10-12,   2-5-8,   1-6-7   72@5p = £3.60

Southwell - 3-9,   6,   1-4-10,   3,   3-4-6,   1-7   36@10p = £3.60

Good luck if anyone else playing tonight

Only enough time for southwell  3,8  -  Fav  -  5,6,11  -  1,4 -  3,4,10  -  Fav 11,12  10p  £10.80

Good Luck Guv ?

we got none the same 3rd race...... carnage!

• Chaching! 2

Just now, Crunchienut said:

you doing any tonight @1pstaker?? gone a bit mad this afternoon as they were on tv  £18 in already.

You got a camera on me? I just sat at my desk and started writing them out!! Looks hard enough, but will post what I am doing before I leave, nothing big yet though, easing myself back in gently ?

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

that quadrilateral needs further already, must be toward the top of the 1000 guineas and oaks markets for next year. @4houghts. I liked that one and Boomer before hand, it run out of puff in the last half furlong, but not one to write off for the same events next year if it strengthens up, as she looked small compared to the winner. Big horse for a 2yo filly. quite excited by that one..... 

James could have got tighter to the rail, big advantage to the juveniles, was a bit sloppy I agree

• Keeemon 1

18 minutes ago, CuriousCow said:

Hey guys. I’m off to Newmarket for the first time tomorrow. Any fancies? Any suggestions greatly welcomed ?

Buildmeupbuttercup in the 4 10   It is favourite in the  Cesarewitch  but seems to be very well in and Mullins has booked Frankie.    Also do not back against Pinatubo just do not have a bet in the race if  you do not like backing 1/3 shots.

Have a  great day

• Keeemon 1