Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Just now, philinvicta said:

3 euro .    I normally do them for 2 or 3 euro.    I used to find if I did combinations it was still likely to be let down by one leg so I just go for one liners and sometimes a small multiple unless it is a big meeting like Cheltenham.

I do not win too often but if I do it is a nice return

Gone for the day after that

• Agree 1

Just now, Crunchienut said:

maybe serious competition for stradivarius next season? but not sure that was the best St Leger and it was the best horse. wonder if it will go for the stayers race on champions day?

yep not the best field that sir dragonet is a bit of a donkey but that was hands and heels in a 1m 6f group 1 race 

is that logician related to frankel? 

On 14/09/2019 at 16:50, 4houghts said:

yep not the best field that sir dragonet is a bit of a donkey but that was hands and heels in a 1m 6f group 1 race 

is that logician related to frankel? 

If Logician goes for the Stayers at Ascot, he has a very good chance with the weight allowance.

Sir Erec got a couple of lengths away last season, Il Paradiso went close at York, and Logician smashed Il Paradiso.

No price I can see online yet, but certainly has a excellent chance of lining up

Edited by Frosty

58 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Been quiet on here lately. Having a go on Capala Cubiste in the next at Southwell 

I aint had a bet for a while ? No particular reason but have been mega busy at work, and was on a poor run so the itch not that bad at the moment. Still follow what others put up but even Crunchie gone a bit quiet on the PP front.

1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

I aint had a bet for a while ? No particular reason but have been mega busy at work, and was on a poor run so the itch not that bad at the moment. Still follow what others put up but even Crunchie gone a bit quiet on the PP front.

Not happening at the mo. Had a few goes, but either i been out first race or the dividends have been small when i have been winning over the past 2 weeks now. I lost 20 one day but all my other losses are single figures.  Plus i been getting some fishing in while the weather is nice. I'll be back tho....

But has been quiet on here, not sure anyone is on a demon run at the mo?

• Keeemon 1