Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

would of loved to see him go the gold cup route also 

I honestly don't see why they don't. The standard of the Gold Cup has been really poor in the last few years in my opinion. Elliot has said that he thinks its better to go for the race that they feel they have the best chance of winning. The Gold Cup is literally sat there asking to be won by a good horse.

I stupidly went against him the 2nd time not doing that mistake again lol 

I will probably not do anything or just a few daft bets. Its not a race for me, I hate even watching it. That horse is a horse to be on super early doors antepost. Even if it fluffs it at Cheltenham the hype machine is going to drive that horse below the 4/1 it won at last year. Probably way below.

5 minutes ago, Denman said:

I will probably not do anything or just a few daft bets. Its not a race for me, I hate even watching it. That horse is a horse to be on super early doors antepost. Even if it fluffs it at Cheltenham the hype machine is going to drive that horse below the 4/1 it won at last year. Probably way below.

kemboy for me is #1 and the one for next year, no idea what happened at the start last time 

cyrname good cover 

Edited by 4houghts

kemboy for me is #1 and the one for next year, no idea what happened at the start last time 

I agree Kemboy is a good horse. I had doubts about it prior to the Gold Cup last year. Wasn't convinced it would stay. Those 2 races after it proved it can. I just think Tiger Roll would have too much of an engine for most of those Gold Cup horses.

Bitter/sweet start PP out first race at haydock but had the winner in an ew treble... thought I should put the fave in, never mind 5.40 I'll never get back.....

ASCOT PP  -  2  -  2,7  -  1,10,11  -  1,3,7  -  2,5   -  4,11,14  5p

EW treble  RANCH HAND 12/1 1.50HAY,  SANAADH 2.45 AS 16/1,  BROKEN SPEAR 18/1 4.45HAY

EW treble  WALDPFAD  12/1 4.10HAY,  KING OTTO 33/1 4.30 AS,  GRANDFATHER TOM 5.05AS

WIN trixie  GOSSIPING 13/2 3.15k,  ONLY SPOOFING 2.55 NAV 4/1, I THINK SO 5.30 WOL 13/2  (Loughnane's only runner?)

EW DOUBLE  BLAKENEY POINT 9/1 3.35HAY  WITH  KIMIFIVE 2.45AS 22/1

• Chaching! 1

22 hours ago, Denman said:

I agree Kemboy is a good horse. I had doubts about it prior to the Gold Cup last year. Wasn't convinced it would stay. Those 2 races after it proved it can. I just think Tiger Roll would have too much of an engine for most of those Gold Cup horses.

what weight would he go of in the national?

Just now, 4houghts said:

No I mean tiger roll, is his weight determined on his two previous wins or is it based on the hurdle and cheltenham race he will probs be running in 

Well it is as far as I know the only race where the handicapper can use some discretion on the weights. So the weight isn't necessarily linked directly to the Official Rating. Based on the last National you would think Tiger Roll will be moving up some lbs again because aside from that Alan Potts horse and Rathvinden it was miles ahead of everything else. So maybe even though Kemboy maybe the higher rated horse somehow on paper it would have a few lbs on Tiger Roll. I would think Tiger Rolls weight for the National is already pretty much set in stone in the handicappers mind. It wouldn't really matter what it does in between now and then. But this is all just theorising.

PP at carlisle down, only Donny left..

DONNY PP  -  1,2,3  -  1,8  -  5  -  4,16  -  1,2,4  -  3,6

And a Loughnane Special as he has more than one out today at carlisle

Stormy Girl 1.40Car 33/1, Hic Bibi  3.25 11/1 and  Moxy Mares 18/1 5.05....last one is M. Loughnane I know..... ew trixie

Bravo Faisal 2.25 D 8/1,  One to Go 3.35 D(x) 9/1  and Mark's Choice 20/1 5.20 D(X) ew treble

• Chaching! 1

7 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Roundhay Park in the last at Goodwood was 14/1 last night and is now the 9/2 fav.

Unlucky mate, these overnight plunged rarely deliver, I don’t know if it’s market manipulation or another stable who overrates the ability of their horses. I’ve had 3 tips from the Lanigan stable in the past and they have each been tailed off.

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

Unlucky mate, these overnight plunged rarely deliver, I don’t know if it’s market manipulation or another stable who overrates the ability of their horses. I’ve had 3 tips from the Lanigan stable in the past and they have each been tailed off.

I see it went off 3/1 fav, I stuck it my EW L15 so I got a place but I still managed to turn £15 into £4

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

No luck yesterday -£15 for moi, despite a 33/1, 16/1 and 10/1 winners. Bummer.

I done a speccy ew double last night on Amaya 3.50D 28/1 with Compton Poppy 3.00 Chep 25/1.

ew treble Zac Brown 20/1 5.05Ep  Torro strike 20/1 3.15D (x) and Saluti 4.20D(x) 10/1

DONNY PP  -  1,5,9  -  1  -  7,18,21  -  5,9  -  1,8,11  -  5

CHEPPY PP  -  3  -  2,4,5  -  2,5,8  -  5,F  -  1  -  3,4,5

• Chaching! 1

currently on my worst run for ages...not losing lots tho,.....

DONNY PP  1,14,15  -  1,3 -  1,5  -  3  -  1,4  -  1,3,5

CHELMS PP  1,3  -  3,8  -  2,3,9  -  1,3,8  -  9  -  1

LING PP  2,7  -  1,2,3  -  4,7,14 - 1 - 5 -  3,4,5

BANTA BAY 2.15L 6/1, QUEEN OF THE CLYDE 4.05M  11/4, THREAT 3.00D 11/10  W/O TREBLE

ew double  ZAP 20/1 2.45CH(x),  AMOMENTOFMADNESS 15/2 1.50D(X)

small ew double  TEEMLUCKY 1.30L ,WITH WESTERN AUSTRALIA 66/1 3.35DON

• Chaching! 2

Just now, Crunchienut said:

If you got through the first....the rest is easy. How much you put on?

Good Luck mate, braver than me lol

3 euro .    I normally do them for 2 or 3 euro.    I used to find if I did combinations it was still likely to be let down by one leg so I just go for one liners and sometimes a small multiple unless it is a big meeting like Cheltenham.

I do not win too often but if I do it is a nice return