Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

1 minute ago, Fredthedog1 said:

So like this???

Yes mate that’s the one . The only one who puts anything up the night before is bangers really mate so you’ll just have to wait until about 9 . I’ve picked a load out but I wouldn’t want you to lose your money on my duff tips . What do you fancy? 

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

What’s going on champ?

Seems they were having problems loading Fern Owl, been withdrawn now, hefty rule 4 incoming.

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Yes mate that’s the one . The only one who puts anything up the night before is bangers really mate so you’ll just have to wait until about 9 . I’ve picked a load out but I wouldn’t want you to lose your money on my duff tips . What do you fancy? 

3:00 bath : victoriano

2:45 beverly: rochester house

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

40/1 won shit the bed . Good shout for yours champ 

Aye, that winner was a hard pick, to be honest I just thought the one I did was the best horse in the race, but it has had a long lay off, maybe lacking a bit of sharpness.

Had a look over the Killarney card with the second last taking my fancy, a few with Presenting in the blood and a Kings Theatre plus I'm just not a fan of a horse being turned out quickly me meaning the Fav.

Yes she won last time out but I still feel sending her out again is asking a bit, yes it does happen and they get the second Win in a short space of time but the majority of time it doesn't, Michael Kennedy's 8yr old looks worth a bet as he won nicely last time out and returns after a 26 days break, Jockey Sean Flanagan can be ice cool in the saddle with a good head and will know this horse well.

The trip and going are both positives and the price has pulled me in.

20:20 Killarney - Smithscorner @ 5/2 

• Chaching! 2

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

@1pstaker had the second then, 40/1 first, 25/1 second.......oh and the favourite comes in third ffs....can't buy a break tonight. ANYTHING bar 3rd!!! ?

That is worst thing ever. Poxy favs.

I had the 25-1 4th in the first at Windsor.Would have been a different ballgame if it could have got 3rd and knocked the fav out. Thems the breaks tohugh

Just now, Crunchienut said:

@1pstaker had the second then, 40/1 first, 25/1 second.......oh and the favourite comes in third ffs....can't buy a break tonight. ANYTHING bar 3rd!!! ?

And thats 100% why I think placepots are a bad bet! I wouldn't be picking favourites. I can just picture that I'd have 6x 20/1+ winners/placed and the even money favourite would place in every race too and the dividend would pay a tenner. ?