Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

IF I was doing my PP's @Blacko few  I would include...

WINDSOR 5.40  (xtra place race)  King Athelstan 12/1, whilst seveneti has a good record at winny in soft, 3 runs (1,2,3)

WINDSOR 7.10 Come on tier 9/1.  Possible speccy play on Chevallier at 18/1, back on turf in much easier race, nice weight, has gone on soft in the past, but still speccy

WINDSOR 8.40 Miss Meader 14/1  trainer/jockey in form, first time hood. Not sure bringing it back to 1m 2f is ideal, but im not the trainer.

NOTTS -  must have a horse that goes in heavy ground full stop. Could be shocks on the card.

8.20 (extra place race)  -  Snooker Jim 5/1, struggle to see it out of the frame, carrying less weight cos of the claimer. From an ew point of view maybe Apache blaze around 11's usually runs over further, so normally drop down would not suit but on this going maybe worth a go??. And with the extra places?? Might have a play on this with Athelstan and something else in a ew treble.

8.50 best speccy play i can find....Omotesands 33/1 goes in the ground, nice weight, horse tempremental. I be having a go at this with one of the others no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

IF I was doing my PP's @Blacko few  I would include...

WINDSOR 5.40  (xtra place race)  King Athelstan 12/1, whilst seveneti has a good record at winny in soft, 3 runs (1,2,3)

WINDSOR 7.10 Come on tier 9/1.  Possible speccy play on Chevallier at 18/1, back on turf in much easier race, nice weight, has gone on soft in the past, but still speccy

WINDSOR 8.40 Miss Meader 14/1  trainer/jockey in form, first time hood. Not sure bringing it back to 1m 2f is ideal, but im not the trainer.

NOTTS -  must have a horse that goes in heavy ground full stop. Could be shocks on the card.

8.20 (extra place race)  -  Snooker Jim 5/1, struggle to see it out of the frame, carrying less weight cos of the claimer. From an ew point of view maybe Apache blaze around 11's usually runs over further, so normally drop down would not suit but on this going maybe worth a go??. And with the extra places?? Might have a play on this with Athelstan and something else in a ew treble.

8.50 best speccy play i can find....Omotesands 33/1 goes in the ground, nice weight, horse tempremental. I be having a go at this with one of the others no doubt.

Thanks Crunchie, Bangers horse was unlucky at the 5pm Carlisle i thought, took the lead into the final furlong but started to run off a straight line losing ground.

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

Waddat at Windsor.

Ran on pretty well at the end, but that Hannon horse won really nicely,  the two with runs under their belt (ignoring the Ivory eeyore) both ran far better than anything else.

Shite market at Nottingham. I think the favourite is easily opposable. Bells and Easterbys both look like decent enough horses. Would probably go for Easterbys.... if it weren't terrible value.