Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

6 hours ago, Blacko said:

Going for BILLAWAY again in the 4.05. Was told last year that the connections held this horse in high regard. Don’t think it handles the Cheltenham finish going by the last two years performances, giving it another chance.

He is not enjoying theses fences 

Just now, philinvicta said:

he is a good horse for sure and if he gets it right one day he will dot up.  Trouble is the bookies know it and he is never a real decent price

Its a decent horse who has been unlucky twice at Cheltenham, trouble with Aintree is a bad couple of jumps and your chance is gone.

There's been money on it every time it's ran. Guy gave it to me Months before Cheltenham last year before telling me to back it came to pass each way in the same race.

Usually get a few horses given to me at the start of the flat season so I'll post them up.

• Keeemon 1

Afternoon boys. So I’m stuck at home awaiting Covid results so thought I’d post my selections for today. The first 2 races I really fancy these horses but I will be doing this just for fun today. Be interesting how they do if they do anything lol. X

1.45 master debonair e/w

2.20 do your job e/w

2.50 sporting John e/w

3.25 fakir d oudaries (love this horse)

4.05 Caribbean boy e/w

4.40 Oscar elite e/w

5.15 wild Max e/w

all at aintree of course . 

• Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

Here's my L15 for today

£7.50

(30x £0.25)

EW Lucky 15

Potential Returns:

£2,127.80

Cash Out £6.04
Today
Fri 13:45
377768.GIF

2 - Edwardstone @ 15/2

Free to watch shortly before 13:45
Fri 16:05
Free to watch shortly before 16:05
Fri 16:40
Free to watch shortly before 16:40
 A 20p Rule 4 deduction has been applied. More Info
Fri 17:15
292000.GIF

3 - Leoncavallo @ 9/1

Free to watch shortly before 17:15
  • Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

Just now, Kinkerbells said:

@Mad Slasher McGurk you have the rule 4 in your bet 🤭🤭🤭🤭 what even is the point in that ? I get that all the time but never understand it lol x

I put in on last night Kinks, it means there is a non runner and a fancied one at that, the bigger the rule 4 deduction the more of a threat to your selection it was deemed to be, if it was a 200/1 donkey there would be no deduction but if the fav is withdrawn the deduction can be 25p etc.

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I put in on last night Kinks, it means there is a non runner and a fancied one at that, the bigger the rule 4 deduction the more of a threat to your selection it was deemed to be, if it was a 200/1 donkey there would be no deduction but if the fav is withdrawn the deduction can be 25p etc.

Oh bloody hell I thought it meant something totally different lol . Ty hunny buns and good luck x

• Puke! 1

13 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

There better still be racing on the TV today, according to the TV listings it's non stop Prince Phillip all afternoon on all channels.

Edit - panic over it's on ITV 4 today.

Show some empathy man. 

The king is dead, long live the King 

• Love 1