Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

10 minutes ago, howfin said:

Just cut it off and get down the brew for a disability payment 

Its amazing how much a little fecking toe can actually hurt. Like what purpose does it even have anyway. 

Praxeology was supposedly a decent horse, Looks like something went majorly wrong with it towards the back end of last year. So even though its in a much easier sort of race you cannot really do it without saying goodbye to your money first. I like Asmund but I would think this sort of race might be a bit too spicy for it. Sansevero is pretty much an unknown quantity in the context of this race and the last run is probably best ignored.

Obviously it is no chance in hell combination tricast time. 😂 Plus the latter two in singles at big prices on the exchange. 

On 20/09/2020 at 11:27, Blacko said:

https://www.attheraces.com/atrplayer-popup/VOD/1162015?showResult=yes

The finale at Wolverhampton last night, Rookie jock George Rooke was aboard the well supported Sophar Sogood. Thankfully I didn't have any money placed on this daft fuck jockey but my sympathies lie to anyone who has, sheer stupidity.

Yeah that Jockey is dodgy as fuck

He was just on the favourite in the 5:10 saw that it got backed to 16/5 favouritism from at least 10/1 and the ride he gave for such a gamble was piss poor rode from stone last in a rail position, no chance all the way round

• Keeemon 1

34 minutes ago, Symbol said:

Yeah that Jockey is dodgy as fuck

He was just on the favourite in the 5:10 saw that it got backed to 16/5 favouritism from at least 10/1 and the ride he gave for such a gamble was piss poor rode from stone last in a rail position, no chance all the way round

In fairness it was a shit awful race and a shit awful horse. They just had to make something favourite. 

Moonlight In Paris 4/1 looks worth a go in the 1410 at Newmarket. Was hampered badly on handicap debut which seems to be a decent race. 2nd came out to place by a ball hair along with the 4th and 5th winning last time out. Runs of the same mark of 85 and soft ground should be no problem. Only iffy concern is Ryan Moore takes the saddle which seems to be a fucking jinx. 3yo's have won all 4 sittings of this particular race.

3 hours ago, howfin said:

Moonlight In Paris 4/1 looks worth a go in the 1410 at Newmarket. Was hampered badly on handicap debut which seems to be a decent race. 2nd came out to place by a ball hair along with the 4th and 5th winning last time out. Runs of the same mark of 85 and soft ground should be no problem. Only iffy concern is Ryan Moore takes the saddle which seems to be a fucking jinx. 3yo's have won all 4 sittings of this particular race.

Don’t think Ryan Moore helped your selection tbh.

I never heard of trainer Chelsea Banham until recently, she's a wee 21 year old kid FFS, she trains em and her boyfriend Joey Haynes rides em. She's no mug either as shes landed a couple of touches already. Tonight she sends Blue Whisper to Wolves in the 5.20, it was subject to a bit of support this morning. It hasn't won in 16 starts but this will be it's second run under this young trainer.

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

I never heard of trainer Chelsea Banham until recently, she's a wee 21 year old kid FFS, she trains em and her boyfriend Joey Haynes rides em. She's no mug either as shes landed a couple of touches already. Tonight she sends Blue Whisper to Wolves in the 5.20, it was subject to a bit of support this morning. It hasn't won in 16 starts but this will be it's second run under this young trainer.

Shit horse. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 05/10/2020 at 15:22, Blacko said:

She's the daughter of a chap that owned a lot of horses but is banned from the sport.