What I’ve been up to

Miller26

I’ve been on a break from the forum for a while so I thought I’d give you a little insight into what I’ve been doing.

well as some will know I was on a brilliant run in gambling all going back to the end of January when I won £2500 off a lucky 15 . When I left the run carried on basically, my strategy each day was to back a horse at say £50 to win . If it came in fine ( rarely did ) but if it didn’t I’d up my betting until one come in . 

Now I was up probably about £12000 up until about a month ago on a Sunday. I really fancied a horse called stonecoldsoba which hadn’t won in 12 months but had been in the grip of the handicapper and hadn’t really had the ground. It had dropped down to a nice weight, was running at a course that it had won at 12 months previous and now had the suitable ground . 

I decided to pretty much get on as much within reason ( £2000 ) but bear in mind I don’t have an online account so rely on runners ??. I had been betting a lot with skybet on my mates account but for some reason they started to limit what I could put on , especially if the odds of the said horse was over 5s .i struggled to get all the money on but ended up with £1200 on it at 9s . Well cut a long story short the fucker went and bolted up winning 12k ??

After that it started to go down hill . Think it was the Saturday after , I spunked about £600 in an arcade then sneaked into a bookies ( still self excluded) and lost about £1500 . Started to chase basically without doing any homework on the horses and went on a unbelievable losing streak of about 20-25 races in a row . Now fast forward to a week and I’ve calmed down a bit but still got some tilt left . Start to bet on horses I’ve actually put some research into but again nothing comes up so I decided to go large ( about £500 ) in a horse I fancied at a big price called Navajo star which at the time I’d already backed in a lucky 15 and had £10 each way and was at 20/1 . Again I was struggling to get the money on so I changed my mind and backed a horse that I cannot even remember the name of at about 4s just to get my money back for the day . 

So I’m sat there watching the race at I think lingfield cheering my horse on . It starts well but Navajo star has shot off like it normally does and has about a 10 length lead . The race comes into the straight and the fucker is still way out in front but I’m still expecting it to get caught, it doesn’t and I lose my shit throw a lighter which smashes a glass which in turn the dog walks on a cuts her foot . So I had a vet bill as well ??. By the way I’ve never lost it gambling until then . 

Theres more but to cut a long story short I lost pretty much all of it apart from some I managed to lock into savings ( think it was money I’d have saved from my job anyway ??

anway still gambling on the horses and still loving it 

• Keeemon 7
  • Get In! 2

Just now, h0tsh0t87 said:

Yawn 

You back again with another look at me guys I'm back post seriously? 

Then you will start giving it the big I am in posts like your some sort of superstar before disappearing again 

It's getting very boring now 

Fuck off club foot 

12 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I’ve been on a break from the forum for a while so I thought I’d give you a little insight into what I’ve been doing.

well as some will know I was on a brilliant run in gambling all going back to the end of January when I won £2500 off a lucky 15 . When I left the run carried on basically, my strategy each day was to back a horse at say £50 to win . If it came in fine ( rarely did ) but if it didn’t I’d up my betting until one come in . 

Now I was up probably about £12000 up until about a month ago on a Sunday. I really fancied a horse called stonecoldsoba which hadn’t won in 12 months but had been in the grip of the handicapper and hadn’t really had the ground. It had dropped down to a nice weight, was running at a course that it had won at 12 months previous and now had the suitable ground . 

I decided to pretty much get on as much within reason ( £2000 ) but bear in mind I don’t have an online account so rely on runners ??. I had been betting a lot with skybet on my mates account but for some reason they started to limit what I could put on , especially if the odds of the said horse was over 5s .i struggled to get all the money on but ended up with £1200 on it at 9s . Well cut a long story short the fucker went and bolted up winning 12k ??

After that it started to go down hill . Think it was the Saturday after , I spunked about £600 in an arcade then sneaked into a bookies ( still self excluded) and lost about £1500 . Started to chase basically without doing any homework on the horses and went on a unbelievable losing streak of about 20-25 races in a row . Now fast forward to a week and I’ve calmed down a bit but still got some tilt left . Start to bet on horses I’ve actually put some research into but again nothing comes up so I decided to go large ( about £500 ) in a horse I fancied at a big price called Navajo star which at the time I’d already backed in a lucky 15 and had £10 each way and was at 20/1 . Again I was struggling to get the money on so I changed my mind and backed a horse that I cannot even remember the name of at about 4s just to get my money back for the day . 

So I’m sat there watching the race at I think lingfield cheering my horse on . It starts well but Navajo star has shot off like it normally does and has about a 10 length lead . The race comes into the straight and the fucker is still way out in front but I’m still expecting it to get caught, it doesn’t and I lose my shit throw a lighter which smashes a glass which in turn the dog walks on a cuts her foot . So I had a vet bill as well ??. By the way I’ve never lost it gambling until then . 

Theres more but to cut a long story short I lost pretty much all of it apart from some I managed to lock into savings ( think it was money I’d have saved from my job anyway ??

anway still gambling on the horses and still loving it 

Your a silly bastard but you are our silly bastard 

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Haha if any one fucks off its you how many times you fucked off in the past 12 months and came back with a I'm back thread 

Yawwwwnnnnn

Why you so bothered what I’m up to ? You are totally irrelevant to most people on here 

Its quite a familiar story really, except throwing the lighter. I suppose you should be thankful the lighter didnt trigger itself on and burn your house down.

Seriously though, its the chase that kills most gamblers. As you say you bet on anything just to get your money back.

Glad you managed to lock some of the money away.

Its so difficult to keep control as the urge to recoup losses is so great.

Its a gamblers life im afraid

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Its quite a familiar story really, except throwing the lighter. I suppose you should be thankful the lighter didnt trigger itself on and burn your house down.

Seriously though, its the chase that kills most gamblers. As you say you bet on anything just to get your money back.

Glad you managed to lock some of the money away.

Its so difficult to keep control as the urge to recoup losses is so great.

Its a gamblers life im afraid

I even tried a centipede type £50 to £1000 a couple of times . The most I got to was £78 ??

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

I even tried a centipede type £50 to £1000 a couple of times . The most I got to was £78 ??

Its money!

On the subject of chasing, i lost a bit on control last night.

Was £400 in and deposited what i said would be my last £100. I put it all on a virtual horse which won at 7/4.

I then went on to US horses and won a couple on there and did a bit more virtual action.

Ending up withdrawing £525, so finished up with £25 profit, fuck knows how i did that, but i dodged a bullet

• Good Luck! 3
  • Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Its money!

On the subject of chasing, i lost a bit on control last night.

Was £400 in and deposited what i said would be my last £100. I put it all on a virtual horse which won at 7/4.

I then went on to US horses and won a couple on there and did a bit more virtual action.

Ending up withdrawing £525, so finished up with £25 profit, fuck knows how i did that, but i dodged a bullet

I did a treble on the American racing about a month ago which were massive shorties . They all came in but it was hardly worth it . The £25 profit means so much more than £25 though as it stops the tilt mate 

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I did a treble on the American racing about a month ago which were massive shorties . They all came in but it was hardly worth it . The £25 profit means so much more than £25 though as it stops the tilt mate 

Absolutely, it was all about just getting my money back. I doubt ill get that lucky again

• Keeemon 1

17 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Why you so bothered what I’m up to ? You are totally irrelevant to most people on here 

Haha OK miller your words have no value as the following will happen 

1. You will disappear again yawn then come back with another please acknowledge me thread 

2. U will continue to watch all streams and comment 

As for being irrelevant it's a online forum on gambling ffs no one's really  relevant 

• Puke! 1

5 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Haha OK miller your words have no value as the following will happen 

1. You will disappear again yawn then come back with another please acknowledge me thread 

2. U will continue to watch all streams and comment 

As for being irrelevant it's a online forum on gambling ffs no one's really  relevant 

1. If I choose to come and go it’s my prerogative 

2. I don’t watch a single stream now apart from Paul’s in which I don’t even comment. 

3. You are definitely irrelevant ??

12 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

3 things hotshots will do in the next month 

1. Beg Paul to do a slots competition 

2. Create a thread asking what football teams people support 

3. Tip Celtic to score a goal and claim he’s a top football tipster 

Never claimed to be top football tipster are u mad I bet celtic lol. Two I created a thread asking what English teams people support so I could highlight I am fa cup champion., your damn right about the slots comp 

Now run away little boy I look forward to your next break 

2 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Never claimed to be top football tipster are u mad I bet celtic lol. Two I created a thread asking what English teams people support so I could highlight I am fa cup champion., your damn right about the slots comp 

Now run away little boy I look forward to your next break 

I’ve definitely touched a nerve ??

• Love 1