WMS Autoplay Is Back For The UK!

MrUKHackz

11 hours ago, Nicola said:

Great news, in time for Ragin Rhino Megaways!

Only downside is the bugs are still all there (Monte bonus tell etc)

I dont think the monte bonus is a bug they put that in on purpose, but I agree Its too much of a tell I guess.
Cant wait for Raging rhino megaways In theory there will be at least more than 10x bonuses payed now. ?‍♂️

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I dont think the monte bonus is a bug they put that in on purpose, but I agree Its too much of a tell I guess.
Cant wait for Raging rhino megaways In theory there will be at least more than 10x bonuses payed now. ?‍♂️

I would of said its a glitch in the programming whereby the wheel is displaying everything perfectly, its just doing it 2 seconds too early, be interesting to find out if its by design or a glitch though

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

I would of said its a glitch in the programming whereby the wheel is displaying everything perfectly, its just doing it 2 seconds too early, be interesting to find out if its by design or a glitch though

It could be, but if thats true is very sad for a company like that to not fix it yet.

• Keeemon 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...