spursman

Football, General chit chat

Recommended Posts

Twitter is saying Spurs have signed Bale for £30mil on a 5 year contract @ £250k a week. If that is true.... wtf!

 

Surely must be bullshit.

Edited by Denman
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read initially a 1 year loan deal, 13m a year with madrid subsidising a chunk of that. Who knows, apparently his private jet is on standby to jet into london, some saying medical done, others saying not yet. Mail sayings its done. Bale, Bale, Bale. That front three on paper with bergwign instead of son, with those rotating with a fit lo celso and ndombele makes me drool. Coys

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently fergie told jozay dele is the one player he should sign, forget sancho ole, ali is a must 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Denman said:

Twitter is saying Spurs have signed Bale for £30mil on a 5 year contract @ £250k a week. If that is true.... wtf!

 

Surely must be bullshit.

No way he would take 250k a week you mean ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spursman said:

I've read initially a 1 year loan deal, 13m a year with madrid subsidising a chunk of that. Who knows, apparently his private jet is on standby to jet into london, some saying medical done, others saying not yet. Mail sayings its done. Bale, Bale, Bale. That front three on paper with bergwign instead of son, with those rotating with a fit lo celso and ndombele makes me drool. Coys

 

 

Do Spurs fans not like Son? The few times I have watched Spurs, he has looked their best players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

Do Spurs fans not like Son? The few times I have watched Spurs, he has looked their best players.

Spurs fans love him, on his day unplayable, but so inconsistent for me, makes the wrong decisons at crucial times and not clinical enough. I do have high standards, i'll admit, but needs to be more consistent, that bergwign looks very promising on his limited appearances, scored a stunner v city on debut.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

No way he would take 250k a week you mean ?

 

True. He is better off sitting on Reals bench and playing golf.

 

4 minutes ago, spursman said:

Apparently fergie told jozay dele is the one player he should sign, forget sancho ole, ali is a must 🤣

 

Yeah I saw that. I don't know what Fergie saw in him. Not to say he is a bad player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spursman said:

Spurs fans love him, on his day unplayable, but so inconsistent for me, makes the wrong decisons at crucial times and not clinical enough. I do have high standards, i'll admit, but needs to be more consistent, that bergwign looks very promising on his limited appearances, scored a stunner v city on debut.

 

 

Have you watched the new episodes of the Spurs documentary? Mourinho was tearing them all to shreds especially Alli and the centre backs saying they are lazy. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

True. He is better off sitting on Reals bench and playing golf.

 

 

Yeah I saw that. I don't know what Fergie saw in him. Not to say he is a bad player.

I think he liked his aggression and determination, when you are limited in regards to natural ability, i guess you need to demonstrate other traits to help you stand out. I feel bad talking of him in such a way, but bar arriving late in the box for tap ins, i have seen very little. Superb stats, first two seasons but that was due to the service around him. Levy should get what he can now, jozay didnt help calling him lazy as soon as he met him, and doing it publicly essential, and picked on him as he has done to many players before.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by spursman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

Have you watched the new episodes of the Spurs documentary? Mourinho was tearing them all to shreds especially Alli and the centre backs saying they are lazy. 

Man management skills. I don't know what to say, we've gone from having one of the most respectful managers around (might have been his downfall) to a rude arrogant ruthless and possibly outdated manager on jozay, but he has won in the past, who knows. Goldstein just said he wants dele at united 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, spursman said:

Man management skills. I don't know what to say, we've gone from having one of the most respectful managers around (might have been his downfall) to a rude arrogant ruthless and possibly outdated manager on jozay, but he has won in the past, who knows. Goldstein just said he wants dele at united 🤣

 

It was apart of that documentary, Jose said SAF only gave him one piece of advice to him in his entire time there, that being "sign Alli". I think it is bullshit though, as Fergie would be more likely to give advice to Ole and Ole would be more likely to act upon it and Utd haven't been linked to Alli at all as far as I am aware. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2020 at 22:49, Denman said:

 

It was apart of that documentary, Jose said SAF only gave him one piece of advice to him in his entire time there, that being "sign Alli". I think it is bullshit though, as Fergie would be more likely to give advice to Ole and Ole would be more likely to act upon it and Utd haven't been linked to Alli at all as far as I am aware. 

Don't know, not sure why jose would lie if he knew that statement was going to made available to a worldwide audience. He is available though, levy will give you him at a cut price of 80 m :see_no_evil_monkey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please explain to me why this penalty decision was not canceled due to offside, i might be going blind possibly, but this somwhow was ruled onside and no commentator said a word? 

20200927_163317.jpg

  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone knows the officials are Masons... thats what they say in Scotland anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The result is pretty bad on paper but city were without a lot of key players which seems to have made the difference. Leicester played really well all the same and need to be given credit for a hard anal drilling. Vardy and messi are the only people to score hat tricks vs city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, howfin said:

Everyone knows the officials are Masons... thats what they say in Scotland anyway

Yep those pesky masons turn a blind eye to leg breaking decisions that happen to Rangers players weekly. Arise Brother Kevin Clancy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That game showcases Peps limitations perfectly, he has no recognised strikers fit, so he opts to play Sterling, who switches between spectacular and cannot hit a barn door at the toss of a coin upfront. Yet he has one of the highest rated young strikers in the world on the bench. City are routinely signing up the top Youth talents in the world and they do not stand a chance to play, it would be no surprise in the coming days if City go spunk a shitload on players again yet they have solutions to their problems already sat in their reserves and youth team. 

 

Incidentally that young striker is the son of Rory Delap, Mr Stoke guy that could throw the ball a mile. His son is good at football however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stillgot bale to come, harry said two weeks ago we should be scoring 5 a game lol. Should have had 8 v newcastle, could not understand 3.80 for is to win this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spursman said:

Stillgot bale to come, harry said two weeks ago we should be scoring 5 a game lol. Should have had 8 v newcastle, could not understand 3.80 for is to win this.

Spurs are on fire! 
I know Jose gets some stick but as a Chelsea supporter I have a soft spot for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He loves you too cheryl xx from him lol

I am not a fan, but that is changing, bit sad poch did not get 7 new players, he barely got one, but exciting times.

I'm sure @MrUKHackz is excited 🤩

Edited by spursman
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, spursman said:

He loves you too cheryl xx from him lol

I am not a fan, but that is changing, bit sad poch did not get 7 new players, he barely got one, but exciting times.

Can you ask him to wear that suit he had on the front cover of that magazine  for me? I nearly fainted in Sainsbury’s when I saw it 🔥 Jesus Christ 

Give him time @spursman

Edited by Cheryl T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now