spursman

Football, General chit chat

Posted (edited)

Leeds   losing the plot  as well as some of their best players for the closing games 

Edited by philinvicta
  • Agree 1

If Raphina is injured  Leeds are doomed especially with no Bamford

Surely  Rangers will suffer tonight with the final being in Seville where todays temps is 36 centigrade.   It must be some shock to the system to go from 36 degrees fahrenht to 36 degrees centigrade !

I suggest lumping on the Germans .

I do not see the game being too lively given the temps though

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Surely  Rangers will suffer tonight with the final being in Seville where todays temps is 36 centigrade.   It must be some shock to the system to go from 36 degrees fahrenht to 36 degrees centigrade !

I suggest lumping on the Germans .

I do not see the game being too lively given the temps though

Rangers have had a lot of success with early goals, if they go with a park the bus attitude I think they will lose but Tavernier is the competitions top scorer, takes the penalties and is 10/1 for first goal , 7/2 anytime and 11/8 for a shot on target so I'm going with the shot on target with the win amount that comes in if it happens going on first goalscorer.  This is not straightforward, Rangers have already beaten Dortmund and Leipzig 2nd and 4th in the Bundesliga so surely the 11th team who have not won in the last 8 games must be easier fare plus Keemar Roofe is back as a goal scoring threat but Frankfurt are unbeaten in the Europa competition and have put out the likes of Barca (their only really decent performance IMO) and West Ham where Rangers have lost 5 in the competition.  Frankfurts record against Scottish opponants 3 wins and a draw but this is a motivated Rangers team under Van Bronkhurst which is why I'm not lumping on Frankfurt.

2 hours ago, philinvicta said:

It must be some shock to the system to go from 36 degrees fahrenht to 36 degrees centigrade !

😂😂😂😂😂

Saturday certainty.. double ur money and try to get rich. Native Trail 1/2 (Curragh), Rangers 1/2.

• Good Luck! 1

I understand Rangers have attempted to sign a new keeper to help with their penalty shoot outs  @Blacko   I am sure the Ryanair fund will help with the fee !

• Haha 1