spursman

Football, General chit chat

1 hour ago, spursman said:

Lol, nuno is not going to go 1-0 v brentford after 2 mins and park the bus for the rest of the game bringing defenders on for midfielders trying to hold on to that lead. Mate there is nothing like jose negativity in world football, the guy is toxic in every way, at least nuno smiles, know we wont be winning anything we never do, but so relieved he is not there, and nuno might just surprise with tbe type of football we play, and i am a little optimistic and you never know. 

no need to tell me united fans knew what would happen when he went to spurs lol

On 08/08/2021 at 13:24, Sgt_bilk0 said:

I have an ante post bet on ABERDEEN to win the SPFL @ 80/1

Have made some great signings and you never know, worth a wee fiver especially if you can get a firm that gives a cash out.

Raith Rovers 😂, you’ve got too much money hardman.

1 hour ago, 4houghts said:

no need to tell me united fans knew what would happen when he went to spurs lol

So did many spurs fans, especially myself, but until you experience it, you can never truly feel the pain it brings, but you are wrong mate, nuno will be nothing compared to jose, there is no one who cam affect negatively the way he does.

On 15/08/2021 at 13:58, Blacko said:

Raith Rovers 😂, you’ve got too much money hardman.

Concentrating on the league now. This Mickey Mouse cup will be a distraction to The Rangers and Sellick now. 😂🤣

Kane could get a hat full. Albania terrible.

Anyone know the record for most international goals by one player 

Edited by david1111

Just had to share this.. Not mega bucks but finally a winning Arsenal bet 😊 😂 😂 cashed straight out (bet £8 in total, 3 others still going 🤞_20211211_160026.thumb.JPG.76e5295418769d761a612c6ee37bf2cf.JPG

• Get In There! 5

I wanna say a few words about the Man United goalkeeper, this Spanish guy is having a great season, unlike the rest of the team. In the last game against Villa, he was again great and despite conceding two goals only thanks to his saves Manchester United avoided defeat. David de Gea looks like he found a time machine and went back to the good old 2011 when he was one of the best in the business...

58 minutes ago, BillyDuke1989 said:

I wanna say a few words about the Man United goalkeeper, this Spanish guy is having a great season, unlike the rest of the team. In the last game against Villa, he was again great and despite conceding two goals only thanks to his saves Manchester United avoided defeat. David de Gea looks like he found a time machine and went back to the good old 2011 when he was one of the best in the business...

He has the most saves of any keeper so far this season.

Brentford should be 3 up with a bit more finishing quality 

15 minutes to moan in a Reading consolation goal.

4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

15 minutes to moan in a Reading consolation goal.

Have you done btts 

Just now, david1111 said:

Have you done btts 

Yes and these bastards are going to blow it, not a shot at goal on target in front of their home crowd.

Just now, Blacko said:

Yes and these bastards are going to blow it, not a shot at goal on target in front of their home crowd.

It's never over until its over as spurs game just proved

Just now, david1111 said:

Nah it's fucked mate.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, david1111 said:

My own fault hardman, added it an acca to fatten it up, Man U took a 2 nil lead and I was waiting on Reading BTTS, headed over to soccerstats and shit a brick when I seen how fucking shit they are. Didn't put the homework in and deserved the kick in the bollocks, the 10/11 price on Luton looked a steal in hindsight.

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

My own fault hardman, added it an acca to fatten it up, Man U took a 2 nil lead and I was waiting on Reading BTTS, headed over to soccerstats and shit a brick when I seen how fucking shit they are. Didn't put the homework in and deserved the kick in the bollocks, the 10/11 price on Luton looked a steal in hindsight.

It's easy to say afterwards I suppose, but we all add extra games to boost the odds. We can't help it. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't