Football, General chit chat

spursman

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

@VillaLad Thoughts on the Champions league final being played at Villa park? 

IMO the game being played there is like shagging Miss universe on the back of a moped 😂😂

Have you ever been to villa park @Gkell727?

It makes sense to move it over here rather than have it in turkey.

Villa park is in the middle of both clubs and has hosted big games before FA cup semi final was always played there and it’s hosted internationals too. The ground itself is one of only a handful left which has a bit of character about it and it is one of the best in the league. So to answer your question it’s no bad thing if they decide to change the venue to villa park.

1 hour ago, VillaLad said:

Have you ever been to villa park @Gkell727?

It makes sense to move it over here rather than have it in turkey.

Villa park is in the middle of both clubs and has hosted big games before FA cup semi final was always played there and it’s hosted internationals too. The ground itself is one of only a handful left which has a bit of character about it and it is one of the best in the league. So to answer your question it’s no bad thing if they decide to change the venue to villa park.

Was only messing mate. Yeah went to the away fixture playing United 5 years on the trot. Decent enough stadium. 

• Keeemon 1

Sir Alex Ferguson - Never Give In is a good watch. The jocks on here might enjoy it as the first half of it in particular which focused on his playing career and then his time as Aberdeen's manager was quite fascinating. 

2 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Get the fudge in there you beautiful human beings

You were the first person I thought of when I saw they won. (I don't know any other Leicester supporters lol) Congrats :party_popper:

:fudgey:

Actually I think @lucy_tgc is too..... :bottle_with_popping_cork:

Edited by Jok3st3r

On 11/05/2021 at 07:31, Denman said:

Sir Alex Ferguson - Never Give In is a good watch. The jocks on here might enjoy it as the first half of it in particular which focused on his playing career and then his time as Aberdeen's manager was quite fascinating. 

What platform is it on please?

1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

You were the first person I thought of when I saw they won. (I don't know any other Leicester supporters lol) Congrats :party_popper:

:fudgey:

Actually I think @lucy_tgc is too..... :bottle_with_popping_cork:

No congratulations for ole Blacko on Rangers title victory, moderators on here are bellends.

• Love 1

Just now, Jok3st3r said:

Since when are you are Rangers fan? I thought Motherwell were your team! and you call me a bellend :face_with_rolling_eyes:

MOTHERWELL, why on earth would I support those toads?, that's wee Bilkos team. Ten of the belt for you lassie.

Motherwell... fucking hell 😒

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Blacko said:

No congratulations for ole Blacko on Rangers title victory, moderators on here are bellends.

I can’t believe none of the Celtic knob jockeys have congratulated Rangers on there most impressive performance this season 

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I can’t believe none of the Celtic knob jockeys have congratulated Rangers on there most impressive performance this season 

It's all too much for them hardman, between that and their board not willing to invest 2 Million on John McGinn 🤦‍♂️

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

It's all too much for them hardman, between that and their board not willing to invest 2 Million on John McGinn 🤦‍♂️

Fucking tramps he didn’t wanna join them anyway in an interview he said that he didn’t wanna join a small shit club like Celtic anyway 

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Imagine singing the 10 in a row song and then not winning 10 in a row fucking embarrassing 🤦‍♂️

• Love 1