Football, General chit chat

spursman

Surely  Rangers will suffer tonight with the final being in Seville where todays temps is 36 centigrade.   It must be some shock to the system to go from 36 degrees fahrenht to 36 degrees centigrade !

I suggest lumping on the Germans .

I do not see the game being too lively given the temps though

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Surely  Rangers will suffer tonight with the final being in Seville where todays temps is 36 centigrade.   It must be some shock to the system to go from 36 degrees fahrenht to 36 degrees centigrade !

I suggest lumping on the Germans .

I do not see the game being too lively given the temps though

Rangers have had a lot of success with early goals, if they go with a park the bus attitude I think they will lose but Tavernier is the competitions top scorer, takes the penalties and is 10/1 for first goal , 7/2 anytime and 11/8 for a shot on target so I'm going with the shot on target with the win amount that comes in if it happens going on first goalscorer.  This is not straightforward, Rangers have already beaten Dortmund and Leipzig 2nd and 4th in the Bundesliga so surely the 11th team who have not won in the last 8 games must be easier fare plus Keemar Roofe is back as a goal scoring threat but Frankfurt are unbeaten in the Europa competition and have put out the likes of Barca (their only really decent performance IMO) and West Ham where Rangers have lost 5 in the competition.  Frankfurts record against Scottish opponants 3 wins and a draw but this is a motivated Rangers team under Van Bronkhurst which is why I'm not lumping on Frankfurt.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Doingfinenow said:

Sometimes I think of something creative randomly and when watching Leicester match earlier this occurred to me for tielemans… your youri youri tielemans assists and goals, assists and goalllls (to the tune of karma chameleon) anyone else randomly think up chants 🤔⚽

Ed Sheehan over here

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, VillaLad said:

The fuck you support that pile of shite for 🤦‍♂️

Jealousy will get you nowhere hardman.. all the best to the gunners as their fans must be the most patient supporters in England.. Anyway the old Villa are doing well so stop ur bleating ya moaning Bellend 😂

• Puke! 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Jealousy will get you nowhere hardman.. all the best to the gunners as their fans must be the most patient supporters in England.. Anyway the old Villa are doing well so stop ur bleating ya moaning Bellend 😂

And we all know they had the luckiest win ever Friday night

• Love 2

29 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I’m not jealous mate they are just one of them teams I’ve never liked I don’t know why either