New £2 FOBT 20p Roulette

MrUKHackz

Just now, Solario333 said:

You can only say what you see.....but no doubt people are now voting with their feet at last and consigning these machines to the dustbin....of course it may take some time to filter through .....

Same can or could be said with smoking and YES less people do smoke these days but some people will just carry on

Stand-up comic Denis Leary once said you could rename cigarettes DEATH  and people would still walk into a store and buy 20 DEATHS 

• 5 months later...
On 06/04/2019 at 15:38, Bangers said:

Same can or could be said with smoking and YES less people do smoke these days but some people will just carry on

Stand-up comic Denis Leary once said you could rename cigarettes DEATH  and people would still walk into a store and buy 20 DEATHS 

actually there was a cigarette brand called death witha skull on the front of a black packet wearing a top hat if i recall correctly .... see if i can i find them on google.

image.png.7ef4f06da7964941b00a6109854e7f86.png

On 01/04/2019 at 12:49, Chair Slots said:

Any idea how many 'dial' gambles you can do per minute? If you're doing a '£50' spin you have a (supposedly) 1 in 25 chance of getting a spin so if you can bash it and squeeze in say 50 dial gambles per minute then you can still lose £100 a minute, therefore the limits have been successfully circumvented.

Having said that if they think I'm gonna stand there and pay hundreds of quid to repeatedly watch a dial go up and down they have another thing fucking coming.

You can play this fast play so the dial just jumps instead of going up and down so can easily do 25 dial gambles in a minute

Guest Chair Slots
13 minutes ago, Radstockben said:

You can play this fast play so the dial just jumps instead of going up and down so can easily do 25 dial gambles in a minute

I know mate yeah I wrote that post 5 months ago ?