New £2 FOBT 20p Roulette

MrUKHackz

This was streamed live and I think it shows how dangerous FOBT's can be, the guy playing has no idea what the gamble is about and how it works which means he has no chance of winning any profit even if he was lucky! At least before he might of hit a number of two, now he has no chance to win

• Agree 1

Guest Chair Slots

Any idea how many 'dial' gambles you can do per minute? If you're doing a '£50' spin you have a (supposedly) 1 in 25 chance of getting a spin so if you can bash it and squeeze in say 50 dial gambles per minute then you can still lose £100 a minute, therefore the limits have been successfully circumvented.

Having said that if they think I'm gonna stand there and pay hundreds of quid to repeatedly watch a dial go up and down they have another thing fucking coming.

1 minute ago, Chair Slots said:

Any idea how many 'dial' gambles you can do per minute? If you're doing a '£50' spin you have a (supposedly) 1 in 25 chance of getting a spin so if you can bash it and squeeze in say 50 dial gambles per minute then you can still lose £100 a minute, therefore the limits have been successfully circumvented.

Having said that if they think I'm gonna stand there and pay hundreds of quid to repeatedly watch a dial go up and down they have another thing fucking coming.

Pretty much what I guessed too, add to that people that don't understand how to play it with a gamble like the guy above and there profits could even increase, disgusting stuff.

• Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots
8 minutes ago, Bangers said:

All totally random and you can really make good money on them 

APRIL FOOL ! 

It's after lunchtime mate sorry

The manager of one of my local Ladbrokes was telling me that 5 mangers will be reduced down to 2 in the next 4-5 weeks 

They all go through an assessment and 2 will be selected from the 5 - id bullet the fecking lot of them as when Ladbrokes were hiring it's clear they weren't that fecking fussy 

Only a matter of time before Harry fooking Redknapp is behind the counter as manager,  the bakers are running out of fecking pies for Harry to put his fingers in these days, some people never have enough eh, greedy BAS. 

Wonder how many Bank Accounts his dogs have now 

Yeh I'm guessing the new £2 bet has also gave them the ammunition to get rid of lots of dead wood,  or as i cal them......................Window Lickers 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

The manager of one of my local Ladbrokes was telling me that 5 mangers will be reduced down to 2 in the next 4-5 weeks 

They all go through an assessment and 2 will be selected from the 5 - id bullet the fecking lot of them as when Ladbrokes were hiring it's clear they weren't that fecking fussy 

Only a matter of time before Harry fooking Redknapp is behind the counter as manager,  the bakers are running out of fecking pies for Harry to put his fingers in these days, some people never have enough eh, greedy BAS. 

Wonder how many Bank Accounts his dogs have now 

Yeh I'm guessing the new £2 bet has also gave them the ammunition to get rid of lots of dead wood,  or as i cal them......................Window Lickers 

I once asked someone behind the counter in a ladbrokes if i could 'take the price' and she had no idea what i was talking about ? i ended up taking SP as i couldn't be asked 

& also the bloke who works at my local bookie (corals) is there 24.7 like a lighthouse keeper i swear he is camping out in the backroom i never see anyone else work there 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Love 1

Just texting a boy i know now and he said they are all on 90 days notice and must apply for their own Jobs 

Two guys that were in the shop for years were on the ball but got split up as some prick lost money and reported them, the loss was jack shit to do with them and the guy was just a prick, these days it's run by muppets, well apart from 1 girl that is on the ball, the rest are shocking,  Shops getting done up at the moment so it must be staying open,  they do need a new front door cause i nearly took it off it's hinges last week lol 

Mates just sent a reply text the now saying the local Corals is closing, a few of the Ladbrokes staff did get moved into that shop a while back but all now paid off 

I popped into BetFred in Redhill surrey  yesterday to look at the betting at Aintree.....the manager told me that his takings have plummeted from 2-3K per day to 2-3 hundred on the FOBts since only the loonies now are still playing them....and a few diehard gamblers who don't care at all .... so it won't be too soon before we say goodbye android riddance to all those crap machines and return to the GOOD OLD DAYS of racing and Dogs .....Football etc.....

• Puke! 1

These are brutal in the bookies doing £2 spins ( spin value £3.10) to try the machine out walked out 5-10 mins later £65 down . Wheel spins faster , crazy number runs ( went 23 spins without hitting middle section )  stupid side gamble 

I also noticed that in the betfred I was in that they removed blackjack from there machines 

4 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I popped into BetFred in Redhill surrey  yesterday to look at the betting at Aintree.....the manager told me that his takings have plummeted from 2-3K per day to 2-3 hundred on the FOBts since only the loonies now are still playing them....and a few diehard gamblers who don't care at all .... so it won't be too soon before we say goodbye android riddance to all those crap machines and return to the GOOD OLD DAYS of racing and Dogs .....Football etc.....

I find that hard to believe as the coral , betfred x 2 , Ladbroke next to me the fobt are still extremely busy 

3 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I find that hard to believe as the coral , betfred x 2 , Ladbroke next to me the fobt are still extremely busy 

Well we shall soon see when they begin to shed jobs . However I stand by the manager as he is a friend of mine ,and is against the FOBts also,since he would often lose in WH during his meal break !!!

Edited by Solario333

4 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Well we shall soon see when they begin to shed jobs . However I stand by the manager as he is a friend of mine ,and is against the FOBts also,since he would often lose in WH during his meal break !!!

Nothing will have changed that much 

I've walked by certain bookmakers early in the morning and if I look in the widow EVERY FOBT chair has an arse sitting on it 

Even I think in my head..................................Feck me you have a problem if Yur playing that at this time of the morning 

19 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Is pay off's mate and my local Corals is either shut now or will close very soon 

I know a lot of staff from these places and they are all on 90 days notice with some having to apply for their own jobs 

That's a fact 

• Keeemon 2

9 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I've walked by certain bookmakers early in the morning and if I look in the widow EVERY FOBT chair has an arse sitting on it 

Even I think in my head..................................Feck me you have a problem if Yur playing that at this time of the morning 

You can only say what you see.....but no doubt people are now voting with their feet at last and consigning these machines to the dustbin....of course it may take some time to filter through .....

• Shocked! 1