TGC Big up

Jok3st3r

12 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Ffs!!! Good to know I made an impression. Mr no mates here. Gee Wiz!!! ?

I was saving you till later.? To be honest I've not been well this week and I think I overdone it on the decongestants ? Sorry my fellow rugby contender who also got shafted this week. ?

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, McSplooger said:

Aw if I had feels then this post would punch me right in them. I'm glad my advice I gave you to stop exposing yourself in public has helped you though. It's not an easy thing to overcome, one flash free day at a time pal. You can do dis

C'mon man, that message was private! 

We all know you have those feels ?

• Love 2

I have often considered what it would feel like to have a man eat my ass. I kind of think the stubble and such would feel pretty good, if he had a beard, maybe it would tickle me as he  foraged in my tainted pothole. I would go as far to say that I think it would be an enjoyable experience. I would not want to look him in the eye before or after though.

18 minutes ago, Denman said:

I have often considered what it would feel like to have a man eat my ass. I kind of think the stubble and such would feel pretty good, if he had a beard, maybe it would tickle me as he  foraged in my tainted pothole. I would go as far to say that I think it would be an enjoyable experience. I would not want to look him in the eye before or after though.

Very specific details 

Sounds like you are now out the closet 

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, Denman said:

this is so sick - but what makes it worse when he says man he actually means horse 

• Love 1