Sign in to follow this  
Jok3st3r

TGC Big up

Recommended Posts

GET THE FUDGE IN THERE. We don’t have swearing on this forum   :Mutley:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Blampy said:

GET THE FUDGE IN THERE. We don’t have swearing on this forum   :Mutley:

We Fookin do!

.

 

B4w9AefCcAAZCnW.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bangers said:

We Fookin do!

.

 

B4w9AefCcAAZCnW.jpg

Eeee ya ginger bastard oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Ffs!!! Good to know I made an impression. Mr no mates here. Gee Wiz!!! ?

Gee whiz!  You been watching them 1950s re runs again

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Ffs!!! Good to know I made an impression. Mr no mates here. Gee Wiz!!! ?

I was saving you till later.? To be honest I've not been well this week and I think I overdone it on the decongestants ? Sorry my fellow rugby contender who also got shafted this week. ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blampy said:

GET THE FUDGE IN THERE. We don’t have swearing on this forum   :Mutley:

First time saying it, I'm swearing every time fudger ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

Quick witted sassy lady. I am still curious as to the slut dropping though ?

Private viewing only ?

 

 

 

 

Literally love this post ????

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw if I had feels then this post would punch me right in them. I'm glad my advice I gave you to stop exposing yourself in public has helped you though. It's not an easy thing to overcome, one flash free day at a time pal. You can do dis

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, McSplooger said:

Aw if I had feels then this post would punch me right in them. I'm glad my advice I gave you to stop exposing yourself in public has helped you though. It's not an easy thing to overcome, one flash free day at a time pal. You can do dis

C'mon man, that message was private! 

We all know you have those feels ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Denman said:

Are you hitting on me?

Yes, that's exactly what this was all about, you saw through all the b.s........

Or 

No, no I'm not ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have often considered what it would feel like to have a man eat my ass. I kind of think the stubble and such would feel pretty good, if he had a beard, maybe it would tickle me as he  foraged in my tainted pothole. I would go as far to say that I think it would be an enjoyable experience. I would not want to look him in the eye before or after though.

  • Get In There! 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Puke 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Denman said:

I have often considered what it would feel like to have a man eat my ass. I kind of think the stubble and such would feel pretty good, if he had a beard, maybe it would tickle me as he  foraged in my tainted pothole. I would go as far to say that I think it would be an enjoyable experience. I would not want to look him in the eye before or after though.

Very specific details 

Sounds like you are now out the closet 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Very specific details 

Sounds like you are now out the closet 

 

And I'm just about to have tea

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Faggots ?

 

Fag.PNG

Just having the smallest pizza in history. Will have to bulk up with a hot cross bun

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

smallest pizza in history

Has often been a rare treat in my kitchen mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bangers said:

Has often been a rare treat in my kitchen mate 

I see you as being a fair cook. Am I right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

I see you as being a fair cook. Am I right

Yeh mate but also love the steak houses, search far and wide for them 

Love a good BBQ in the better weather 

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Denman said:

I have often considered what it would feel like to have a man eat my ass. I kind of think the stubble and such would feel pretty good, if he had a beard, maybe it would tickle me as he  foraged in my tainted pothole. I would go as far to say that I think it would be an enjoyable experience. I would not want to look him in the eye before or after though.

this is so sick - but what makes it worse when he says man he actually means horse 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

this is so sick - but what makes it worse when he says man he actually means horse 

I've booked 5 counselling sessions and I only read it 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I've booked 5 counselling sessions and I only read it 

??? I have said some messed up things but even this has repulsed me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this