43 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

You do lose too right?

Not that I want anyone to lose. I'm am intrigued to know how it feels to win ?

Yeah of course I do

11 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

You are correct I did, however, I'm talking slots - I never win at those MFs 

I should of explained in more detail, £300 was slots and the rest was live roulette and live blackjack, could of walked at one point a grand up but 75% of my peak balance cashed out is a win in the long term :thumbsup:

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yeah of course I do

I should of explained in more detail, £300 was slots and the rest was live roulette and live blackjack, could of walked at one point a grand up but 75% of my peak balance cashed out is a win in the long term :thumbsup:

Think we need a golden balls emoji thing mate 

• 1 month later...

Ok now I've played the final countdown the jury says ----

the game does pay.

However you do have to have a decent cashflow behind you because although the bonus does come along every 100-200 spins it does not always pay well.

However the base does throw n a 28x multiplier or even bigger and you can have some nice returns....

I am slightly ahead after 1500 spins..... 

• Keeemon 2

2 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Ok now I've played the final countdown the jury says ----

the game does pay.

However you do have to have a decent cashflow behind you because although the bonus does come along every 100-200 spins it does not always pay well.

However the base does throw n a 28x multiplier or even bigger and you can have some nice returns....

I am slightly ahead after 1500 spins..... 

I hope when I get the bonus it will pay decent and not 20x like bonanza used to after you get the bonus after 1000s of spins, we shall see I guess but Im not giving up yet. Next session will be final countdown again and I have a feeling I will regret that. ??

4 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

By the way I have had a couple of good sessions on live roulette today and both paid well....zero came up twice in a row !!!!   so I took the cash and ran!!!

Lovely jubbly, always nice when a good number repeats, enjoy the winnings as I'm sure you will!

19 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Lovely jubbly, always nice when a good number repeats, enjoy the winnings as I'm sure you will!

Yes well another spending spree in waitrose !! and a couple of days free of gambling as I put my feet up...Glass of brandy , good meal....etc.

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 1

4 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Another 500 spins(total 2000 spins) still no bonus, what am I doing wrong? Wtf is this shit? I never in my life went 2000 spins without a bonus on any slot ever. ?:sick:

I've had that run before on Magic Mirror 2, Book of dead and DOA, I would just give up then next time your having a slot session just give it the odd 50 spins or something

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

I've had that run before on Magic Mirror 2, Book of dead and DOA, I would just give up then next time your having a slot session just give it the odd 50 spins or something

Good advice because I started to feel like it owes me a bonus and I am upping the stakes up like a moron. Ill give it ago here and there in 50 spins I guess sooner or later it has to give it.

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Good advice because I started to feel like it owes me a bonus and I am upping the stakes up like a moron. Ill give it ago here and there in 50 spins I guess sooner or later it has to give it.

Yeh exactly how I got done with the whole bonus must be due, its hard to mentally let it go buts its a must as when you do hit it a bonus its most likely to be poor anyway

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Blampy said:

My mum won over 500 quid on it Sunday on 40p stake. Bonus dropped in after 2 spins and retriggered to get that 200 and whatever it is multiplier bird drop in. Unfortunately I was too slow take pictures of it. 

The only two people I would stake in this world on slots, @Nicola and your mum mate! Let's go!!!! :keeeemon: