• MrUKHackz pinned and featured this topic
10 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Okay guys, here it is, our very own TGC Youtube channel!

If you would like to subscribe there's a link below, the channel will be used for TGC only live streams, prize draws and hopefully other enjoyable content in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJR5G5kOvJ-NrGqu1y8j4rg

can we submit videos now ? ?

1 hour ago, adamuk said:

Hotshots might get his slot comp now !!!

On a lighter note you say TGC only but surely loads and loads of people will twig and it will end up with thousands? 

I subbed by the way.

Yes I'm sure lots of people will find us and subscribe and thats great, however, if we have a live stream from that channel and only list the private link on here then you can only watch if you're a TGC member, means we can have the occasional TGC only stream, thanks for subbing :thumbsup:

• Good Luck! 1

20 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yes I'm sure lots of people will find us and subscribe and thats great, however, if we have a live stream from that channel and only list the private link on here then you can only watch if you're a TGC member, means we can have the occasional TGC only stream, thanks for subbing :thumbsup:

Aha very Secret Squirrell

• Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots

Where will Paul be streaming? On this channel or his own? And more importantly when? It's been nearly 3 weeks for fudge sake!

1 hour ago, Chair Slots said:

Where will Paul be streaming? On this channel or his own? And more importantly when? It's been nearly 3 weeks for fudge sake!

If we have a reason for a TGC only stream he will use the TGC channel, otherwise it would always be on his Rocknrolla channel, I'm hoping the TGC channel can be used to make some content based on the forum going's on and who won what etc, definitely a work in progress!

• Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

If we have a reason for a TGC only stream he will use the TGC channel, otherwise it would always be on his Rocknrolla channel, I'm hoping the TGC channel can be used to make some content based on the forum going's on and who won what etc, definitely a work in progress!

got a draw to do at the start of next week if ya wanted a little play, or is it not for that?

You number 1 subscriber boss man??

• Keeemon 3

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

got a draw to do at the start of next week if ya wanted a little play, or is it not for that?

If we can upload stuff for comps it would be brilliant gives a whole new way of me thinking crazy shelf related stuff, also the "Where am i" could be a small video instead of a still picture.

• Keeemon 1

11 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I've always just uploaded the draws and had them unlisted and linked them here as it was from my Hackz channel, now we can have them public on this new channel, either way yes it is for that!

EDIT: I meant prize wheels, same difference lol

• Keeemon 1

54 minutes ago, howfin said:

Liked, subscribed, notifications, etc!!!! Dont know about anyone else but am pure gettin rolla withdrawal symptoms at this stage. Even a fucking Rolla Fridge Tour would help like Hypa does, or a vegan sandwich video, anything!!?

Agree 

• Keeemon 1

19 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Funny you should say that, I finally bit the bullet and paid BT to run a dedicated FTTP business fibre to my address, I now have 300mb internet while my neighbours have 5mb!

Great Success! 

image.png

That sounds fantastic mate. Problem is I have no idea what you're on about 

• Love 1