Tonight's premier League darts

david1111

2 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

and are you fizzing? done my money on The asp so  was cheering on big G...he got lucky there.

Nah, I’ve hardly been gambling recently. Haven’t really had a notion for it. I hate price too, I’m sure it was only a draw because I slagged him off 😂😂

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Bit of a shonky start but a nice 180 there, I thought his last couple of big tourney wins would transform Wright and give him confidence to edge out Anderson tonight.

I thought that before the start of the prem league, but he blew it last week so tonight's result will be interesting

2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Durrant looks really pissed off .   He did not do himself any favours looking like a miserable git there .  He only had himself to blame because he could not hit the doubles this week

Too right, no-one to blame, not even the crowd. He knew what to expect

Fallon definitely  did the right thing in moving over by the looks of it because the BDO  players have not been paid their prizemoney  .   She won at least 3500  for tonight which would likely take a while on the BDO ( even if you get paid) with the expenses involved.

https://dartsnews.com/players-yet-to-receive-prize-money-from-2020-bdo-world-championship-as-28-day-deadline-passes/

After the farce of letting someone play with an average of 83 in the Premier League, lets hope normality resumes tonight. mixed footy and darts tonight

P. wright 10/11, Price 8/11, Inter 8/11, Shakhtar 13/10, Basel 13/10  £3 for £90 then all with J. Clayton for an extra buck for £113

• Chaching! 2

8 minutes ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Wright vs Cross 

Clayton vs Smith

Mvg vs Aspinal

Gurney vs Price 

Durrant Vs Gary 

I'm going for:

Wright (just) 

Smith

Mvg

Price

Gary (just) 

Hate to say it mate your doomed cos that's exactly what i would have and I'm a jink. 😆