PATTY1974

Which machines had the best sound effects and soundtrack?

Just now, PATTY1974 said:

Would love to buy a couple of the old classics but space is the issue.....unless my Son moves out.....so I am never getting my machines. 😉

Haha!

I do keep looking out for some just incase as the old ones become rarer, especially Billy Smarts Circus fruit machine as it was the first fruity I played and won my first jackpot on!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Haha!

I do keep looking out for some just incase as the old ones become rarer, especially Billy Smarts Circus fruit machine as it was the first fruity I played and won my first jackpot on!

Jesus that’s a blast from the past. First machine I remember playing was Line-up. Eight years old in Malta armed with 10p pieces. And that’s where the addiction began. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PATTY1974 said:

Jesus that’s a blast from the past. First machine I remember playing was Line-up. Eight years old in Malta armed with 10p pieces. And that’s where the addiction began. 😉

I was hustling grown men at eight years old playing pool to fund my habit! Hahaha. Old school pool with spots and stripes. Easy money. 😉

10 minutes ago, Rubyslippers said:

Just spent the morning on emulators , great fun 

hs.JPG

One of my favourites too....there were a few clones of these too. I think one was called Vamp It Up. 😄

@Rocknrolla This one sold in perfect working order for £1.24, when the guy got it home it had £3.10 in silver inside it, so he was actually paid nearly £2 to take it away!

image.png

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Rocknrolla This one sold in perfect working order for £1.24, when the guy got it home it had £3.10 in silver inside it, so he was actually paid nearly £2 to take it away!

image.png

Never seen that machine in my life. Can’t have been many of these around. Would love to have a few machines but just don’t have the room. 🙁

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

One of the loudest machines in our local amusements was Smash n Grab back in the 80’s with the pig full of nudges. We would go in on a Saturday mainly to play Track n Field....100m in 6 seconds! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Saturday night beaver. If you never played this god bless your soul. 

Also shout out to mah boi Noel

"We didn't wanna see that"

"The rollercoaster comes off the rails"

"Aww 'owdya feel?"

How do you think I feel Noel ya c**t you just robbed me of five quid