lisbonlions67

h0tsh0ts OLBG betting Blog

The past few weeks have been torture for me in regards to betting two things either happen 

1. I win a decent amount then lose it on a slot 

2. Sports bets are just not coming in LOL  and its just not enjoyable at the moment 

So for the next month the only event i am going to be betting money on is the celtic and rangers match 

I will still be placing bets though on OLBG which is a site that gives you a virtual balance of 1000 points which you can use to bet on sports etc and depending were you are on the leader board etc you can win cash prizes so im going to be betting on there for a month using a virtual balance and hopefully ill get the same buzz i get from betting real money. 

So yeh thats it really ill be posting my bets on there and my balance etc after every bet - If you want to follow how i am doing great , if you  do not that is  fine as well lol.

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 3

1 hour ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

The past few weeks have been torture for me in regards to betting two things either happen 

1. I win a decent amount then lose it on a slot 

2. Sports bets are just not coming in LOL  and its just not enjoyable at the moment 

We all get those times mate, we don't get notice on when they'l start or when they'l end but the remedy is simple, you play through or take some home leave ''a break''

I don't know a single gambler that can be consistent every week, every month all year, it's just not possible.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

We all get those times mate, we don't get notice on when they'l start or when they'l end but the remedy is simple, you play through or take some home leave ''a break''

I don't know a single gambler that can be consistent every week, every month all year, it's just not possible.  

Yeh I haven't done my balls in or anything like that I'm just fed up losing money lol - example celtuc game today Dundee parked 11 men 30 yards from there goal the whole game how can you bet on a outcome of a match were no football is being played 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Yeh I haven't done my balls in or anything like that I'm just fed up losing money lol - example celtuc game today Dundee parked 11 men 30 yards from there goal the whole game how can you bet on a outcome of a match were no football is being played 

Yeh i know what ya mean man, used to like doing footy bets but it was always about the odds, just not into football and when i get a hook up with some pals who are all football daft i end up playing Scalextric with the weans lol 

Get away from all the shouting, mad plums 

• Haha 2

******** UPDATE **********

Because I registered a new OLBG account they contacted me to say that multiple accounts is against there rules  , I said that I could not rememeber my old login details so they restricted my starting cash balance to 200 points from 1000 😑😉😉😉😉

anyways heres my bets 

Olbg.png

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Posted (edited)
On 17/03/2019 at 20:58, Bangers said:

I had 93 losing bets at Cheltenham , most antipost  on BF exchange ,and some winning Lays , and 40 cash bets on FCs tricasts etc all lost......but because I had made  the investment over 12 weeks prior to the event it wasn't so horrendous !! Won on slots for 3 weeks in a row , lost slightly last week. Overall this year I am just about 3k down , which is good for me , since I recovered 6k before christmas .....  so the long game must wait for the flat racing to find a suitable opening for a decent bet ....!!!

Don't be discouraged --- rest more--- eat well --- and above all be happy ---- 

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I had 93 losing bets at Cheltenham , most antipost  on BF exchange ,and some winning Lays , and 40 cash bets on FCs tricasts etc all lost......but because I had made  the investment over 12 weeks prior to the event it wasn't so horrendous !! Won on slots for 3 weeks in a row , lost slightly last week. Overall this year I am just about 3k down , which is good for me , since I recovered 6k before christmas .....  so the long game must wait for the flat racing to find a suitable opening for a decent bet ....!!!

Don't be discouraged --- rest more--- eat well --- and above all be happy ---- 

Yeh mate 

As i mentioned to bangers i havent done my balls on or anything like its just so annoying when your looking at games and like this will be a cracker and it ends up 0-0, rangers v aberdeen for example ( im a celtic fan ) and your like yes this will be a awesome match and aberdeen get 8 players booked and defend the whole game in there own box its pointless even attempting to bet. 

I bet on the goals market in  another match the away team scored after 3 minutes - at full time there was 28 corners , 31 shots off target and 1 on target ( the goal ) like aggggggg haha 

So yes betting with a virtual balance for the next month ( except the old firm ) and hopefully still get the same buzz without the frustration of losing  money lol

2 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Yeh mate 

As i mentioned to bangers i havent done my balls on or anything like its just so annoying when your looking at games and like this will be a cracker and it ends up 0-0, rangers v aberdeen for example ( im a celtic fan ) and your like yes this will be a awesome match and aberdeen get 8 players booked and defend the whole game in there own box its pointless even attempting to bet. 

I bet on the goals market in  another match the away team scored after 3 minutes - at full time there was 28 corners , 31 shots off target and 1 on target ( the goal ) like aggggggg haha 

So yes betting with a virtual balance for the next month ( except the old firm ) and hopefully still get the same buzz without the frustration of losing  money lol

Good Luck -- 👍

@Solario333 I love your outlook as it always involves resting, eating and being happy 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Solario333 I love your outlook as it always involves resting, eating and being happy 😁

Life is Joyful, people are wonderful , you just have to see the good ,and remember, There but for the Grace of God go I !!

My outlook is born of fighting for justice and Truth all my life.  Now I am winning that fight because I have total peace within. I share the peace on here because I enjoy the banter and friendship ,humour and the ups and downs of our shared  involvement in risk. For me Happiness is a certainty, and people make it true. All people .

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Life is Joyful, people are wonderful , you just have to see the good ,and remember, There but for the Grace of God go I !!

My outlook is born of fighting for justice and Truth all my life.  Now I am winning that fight because I have total peace within. I share the peace on here because I enjoy the banter and friendship ,humour and the ups and downs of our shared  involvement in risk. For me Happiness is a certainty, and people make it true. All people .

can you please tell me why your name is solario and not the monk

• Haha 1

Because he likes Ice Lollies and rumor has it he has a full head of hair, some of our female members have said he looks rather like a young sexy John Travolta 

Good times 

Posted (edited)

Yes indeed  it is because the Monk does not welcome engagement , but stays in solitary  silence  ,so that stillness is achieved . I already have stillness ,and my silence is a virtue that welcomes the company of all species.  Also I still have a full head of hair, and wish to keep it that way 🙂

Solario is chosen because I acknowledge the Sun , the moon and the stars as the source of all provision Nurturing and friendship here on Earth.  

Edited by Solario333

26 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Because he likes Ice Lollies and rumor has it he has a full head of hair, some of our female members have said he looks rather like a young sexy John Travolta 

Good times 

I do indeed have a full, head of hair--- and there the comparison ends ........ 1115893781_douglas2.thumb.jpg.2133dc4b62571e81a52ecc67cf7fe346.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I do indeed have a full, head of hair--- and there the comparison ends ........ 1115893781_douglas2.thumb.jpg.2133dc4b62571e81a52ecc67cf7fe346.jpg

I hope you don't mind me saying, You look a lot like my Lawyer 

37 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I hope you don't mind me saying, You look a lot like my Lawyer 

Oh dear !!! Hope he's not a Bast**d !! I don't have time for litigious ,pious , pompous, verbose , narrow bigoted  , money grabbing silk weaving , ermine smothered, morons.

9 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Oh dear !!! Hope he's not a Bast**d !! I don't have time for litigious ,pious , pompous, verbose , narrow bigoted  , money grabbing silk weaving , ermine smothered, morons.

Obviously from days gone by 🤯 but he was one of the best, it was always a joy watching him take apart the enemy, no stone was left unturned 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Obviously from days gone by 🤯 but he was one of the best, it was always a joy watching him take apart the enemy, no stone was left unturned 

Im so glad he was a decent upstanding learned wordsmith who favours justice and Light and has stood up for those of us who are in need.  Good people are everywhere , even amongst the greedy vacuous morons...... So I am relieved now that he's wasn't bad !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Im so glad he was a decent upstanding learned wordsmith who favours justice and Light and has stood up for those of us who are in need.  Good people are everywhere , even amongst the greedy vacuous morons...... So I am relieved now that he's wasn't bad !!

You have a bit of George Ezra about you too 

download.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Eh  cheers for hijacking my thread bunch of cheeky monkeys

No Problemo Waddick  !!😛

Edited by Solario333

So i made 143 coins from the 100 staked on the horse racing a profit of 43 points 

I have now bet 70 coins on over 2.5 goals in the inverness and dundee united game and 70 coins on bingham +3.5 against osulivan

olbg 2.png

58 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

So i made 143 coins from the 100 staked on the horse racing a profit of 43 points 

I have now bet 70 coins on over 2.5 goals in the inverness and dundee united game and 70 coins on bingham +3.5 against osulivan

olbg 2.png

How did you feel when you won those coins? 

13 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

How did you feel when you won those coins? 

Yeh just as good lol early days though haha 

• Like 1