Crunchie

TGC Sporting Decathlon Competition - Final Details and Registration

Wow congratulations @Markymark what a competition to win. Massive well done to @Crunchienut for running this comp and @Jok3st3r for helping alongside. Absolute Sterling job the both of you. See you soon. Xx

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

Wheeeeyyyyyy, thanks @Crunchienut, @Jok3st3r brilliant comp guys, must have been a nightmare to sort out. Great job. 😁😁😁

Get in marky. Well played mate.

• Thanks 1

Great competition, only overshadowed by @Jok3st3r managing to keep track of all the posts and do a fabulous job of scoring it. Well done @Markymark, great effort.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, 1pstaker said:

Great competition, only overshadowed by @Jok3st3r managing to keep track of all the posts and do a fabulous job of scoring it. Well done @Markymark, great effort.

The guys done an amazing job. 😀

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Wheeeeyyyyyy, thanks @Crunchienut, @Jok3st3r brilliant comp guys, must have been a nightmare to sort out. Great job. 😁😁😁

Congratulations Mr I jinx everything! Yeah right 😂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

Congrats @Markymarkand again ty @Jok3st3r and @Crunchienut for running this comp i look forward to the next x

Yes Lucy, that's the attitude 😁 not sure how much @Crunchienut is though, putting up with me is a job in itself... 😂

• Get In There! 1
  • Haha 1

@Jok3st3r had a thought that July might be the next period and do a less intensive summer Pentathlon or Heptathlon, that fits in between the Royal Ascot comp In June and the start of the footy season in August . Because in between there are some major sporting events like Wimbledon, British Grand Prix, Tour de France, start of the Ashes cricket, The Open Golf,  just for example, all taking place, and a couple of randoms can be included. If there is interest, that my early thoughts. I may be away in the middle for a few days, but cant see it mattering.

Definite interest! Thanks for all those involved especially in the running. Top job and well worth it! 

• Thanks 1

What an epic competition. Thank you all so much for letting myself and hacko from biam enter. Well done to all the winners and not to mention the organisers and scorers. Great work guys thank you very much.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

What an epic competition. Thank you all so much for letting myself and hacko from biam enter. Well done to all the winners and not to mention the organisers and scorers. Great work guys thank you very much.

6th Kev, great effort, fair play...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

@Jok3st3r had a thought that July might be the next period and do a less intensive summer Pentathlon or Heptathlon, that fits in between the Royal Ascot comp In June and the start of the footy season in August . Because in between there are some major sporting events like Wimbledon, British Grand Prix, Tour de France, start of the Ashes cricket, The Open Golf,  just for example, all taking place, and a couple of randoms can be included. If there is interest, that my early thoughts. I may be away in the middle for a few days, but cant see it mattering.

Happy to see the reflection time was minimal... 😂 I'm in, for sure! xx

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

6th Kev, great effort, fair play...

I'll take that anyday mate. I got off to a slow start. I thought i was gradually catching the leaders lol. 

• Keeeeemon! 1

Well done to everyone involved in running this Comp, it must have been a nightmare at times. Was good fun. Well done to everyone who entered and won. 

• Thanks 1