Errol SPENCE v Mikey GARCIA

spursman

I'm really looking forward to this fight. Someone's o gotta go. The size difference might be too much for garcia but I really hope he does it, but this spence is a beast, could well be the best boxer pound for pound already. It is on ITV4 which I can't believe.  On really late though, could be a cracker. 

• Keeemon 1

Mikey Garcia for me is the better boxer, I think hes stepping up too far in weight however though. Garcia looks a bit fleshy too on the scales. I expect Garcia to have the better opening rounds but the longer it goes on I think Spences natural bigger size and power may tell. I hope Garcia wins but it would be a slight upset, either way a great fight.

• Keeemon 2

It's been proven over the last decade or so stepping up weights is just too hard. And to fight an elite boxerox,  maybe best pound for pound was too much. Mikey is all heart but spence is a beast. That division is probably the best in boxing with thurman, crawford, porter and manny. I fear for manny if he takes it, he is my favourite boxer of all time, there is a really good film on him on netflix called kid kilaloff or something like that. With the miracle man daniel jacobs as my next favourite. He will fight canello next. Gutted for garcia this morning but it was a fight he never should of taken. Khan is next to take a beating I hope as I dislike him greatly. Looking forward to the upcoming fights.

5 minutes ago, spursman said:

It's been proven over the last decade or so stepping up weights is just too hard. And to fight an elite boxerox,  maybe best pound for pound was too much. Mikey is all heart but spence is a beast. That division is probably the best in boxing with thurman, crawford, porter and manny. I fear for manny if he takes it, he is my favourite boxer of all time, there is a really good film on him on netflix called kid kilaloff or something like that. With the miracle man daniel jacobs as my next favourite. He will fight canello next. Gutted for garcia this morning but it was a fight he never should of taken. Khan is next to take a beating I hope as I dislike him greatly. Looking forward to the upcoming fights.

Crawford is number 1 p4p in my opinion