Is anyone else sick of f**king BREXIT!

PATTY1974

In my opinion this has been a conspiracy since leave vote won,

its been a completely fabricated show for about 2 years & they have made it look a disaster in order to change peoples minds/or just bore people to death 

media and the government are committing treason against the will of the vote.

There will be another vote mark my words 

• Shocked! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Keeemon 2

24 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

its been a completely fabricated show for about 2 years & they have made it look a disaster in order to change peoples minds/or just bore people to death 

I agree with that thinking totally. The majority of the population are sick to death of it and if were asked to vote again would probably take the easy option just to get it done! It annoys the life out of me when MP's like Jacob Rees Mogg talk about the hardship tgat the public will face...what the hell does a multi millionaire know about hardship. He's not on this planet like the majority of these money grabbing arse holes. We voted...we chose to leave now do what you are paid to do and sort it! ?

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, PATTY1974 said:

I agree with that thinking totally. The majority of the population are sick to death of it and if were asked to vote again would probably take the easy option just to get it done! It annoys the life out of me when MP's like Jacob Rees Mogg talk about the hardship tgat the public will face...what the hell does a multi millionaire know about hardship. He's not on this planet like the majority of these money grabbing arse holes. We voted...we chose to leave now do what you are paid to do and sort it! ?

he says a good game but i dont trust him 

• Keeemon 1

In an ideal world we leave and start rebuilding this country. We joined the European Union when I was a child and during that time we have lost what made this country great. I live in the North of England and over the years at least a dozen major factories have closed or moved production abroad. Factories that employed thousands of people. The High Street is full of empty units and the small independent shops are struggling to keep up. All these job losses affect most communities in the city and nothing is there or coming to replace them. The population is growing and there are new housing estates popping up but with no jobs available how are these paid for? We should be and once were a self sufficient country at the top of manufacturing and production. We need to get back to what we used to do best otherwise we are going to rely on others for help. Leaving could be a bad choice, nobody knows but should we not have a go. Europe will still be there and will always need us. But whatever the Government decide.....make it quick! ?

I pretty much agree with 4 thoughts.  I told a friend who voted remain, I was always a leaver that they would find a way to stop this from happening, as soon as we voted out, he  did not believe.

If given a chance I'm confident the people of France,  Italy Greece would all vote to leave. They (brussels, and the unelected masons) do not want to lose the power that they have over all the nation's that belongs to this EU, all the scare mongering and delays are to put other nations of pulling out and to stop us doing so. Why can't we just trade within the EU like we do with nations outside temperature EU. This whole EU concept has destroyed many economies in Europe already, where is all the money going. It's a joke,  I don't even bother listening or thinking about it anymore.

• Keeemon 1

Nobody can see into the future but Europe needs us more than we need them. Trying to form a United States of Europe hasn’t worked. The Euro has been a disaster....thank God we never ditched our currency for that shambles. Look at the money we have had to pay to other countries who bought into this idea to stop them going bust. Money that could have been used for much better purposes. We deserve the chance to see what will come of our vote....who knows it might help turn this country around. Europe will take us back in a shot if we went back later. Let us run our own Government and make our own decisions and see where it takes us. The next problem we will face is which party are going to meet our demands...Conservatives or Labour? Both are in a complete mess so our debate about Brexit might just be a small part of a bigger nightmare to follow! ?

• Keeemon 1

On 13/03/2019 at 22:55, 4houghts said:

Whether there is another vote or not the EU has trouble of its own that has been bubbling under the surface for some time,and in the next 6 months it will cause complete collapse ,of the so called democracy,and each country will secede from the union.   The Eurocrats and political  centre will be exposed as totally corrupt and unfit to govern or represent the individual, just as the UK politicians have just demonstrated.    In the Uk great change will begin as the corruption is also exposed and good people come forward to restore truth and honesty in public life. 

We have lost the morality and sensibility that raises us above other species and have maintained  extremely violent and abusive attitudes towards the individual .Thus society is devolving , not evolving and the moments are coming when a new approach is needed.   Crime and the causes of crime are merely the tip of an iceberg of selfishness which isolates and entraps millions in poverty and without hope.  Media driven Hate is everywhere,creating new divisions , new comparisons that distract us from the real purpose of our lives.   

This new society will come at a high price as justice is restored . For millions around the world will pay the price as their bodies fail to meet the challenges that are coming and they pass away.   Thus correction  will remove the cause of the evil n our midst and we must rise and accept responsibility for our actions.

• Keeemon 1

It’s not looking very clever at the moment. Surely these politicians are paid to represent their constituents and vote in accordance to what we voted for. The fact is that the Conservatives were so confident of winning the vote and therefore remaining in the Europeon Union. It’s like there were no plans at all for the possibility of the leave campaign being successful. Somebody needs to grab hold of these idiots and get this thing put to bed as this has the potential to go on for months. Meanwhile the country is going down the plug hole! Get it bloody sorted. ???

• Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, e_abrams said:

These Brexit negotiations have been going on for so long that sometimes I get the feeling they will never end.

It's impossible to come to a satisfactory agreement as the requirements differ so much.

I know we voted leave, as did I but I'm starting to wish Cameron had never bothered.

To much time and money wasted on this at the expense of the important things

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, david1111 said:

It's impossible to come to a satisfactory agreement as the requirements differ so much.

I know we voted leave, as did I but I'm starting to wish Cameron had never bothered.

To much time and money wasted on this at the expense of the important things

This is more important than anything, the EU is on the brink of collapse its only a matter of time, the eastern European countries are next to pull out, also look at whats going on in italy & France ( germany is also coming under financial stress) 

Thank god we kept the sterling £ 

Like i said before this is there plan all along to frustrate the public sooo much they don't even care if the government implements the outcome of the vote

Edited by 4houghts

57 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

This is more important than anything, the EU is on the brink of collapse its only a matter of time, the eastern European countries are next to pull out, also look at whats going on in italy & France ( germany is also coming under financial stress) 

Thank god we kept the sterling £ 

Like i said before this is there plan all along to frustrate the public sooo much they don't even care if the government implements the outcome of the vote

You're absolutely right. They have bored us all into submission