Sign in to follow this  
TheBingoKingx

Pokerstars Support

Maybe someone knows. Does pokerstars have a hotline or something that i can call? Im already waiting for 21h on an email to get helped and thats simply extremely long, got a feeling that they are simply ignoring me whilst this is an extremely easy matter..

They have a live chat which I've found to be fairly good when dealing with issues. 

15 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

They have a live chat which I've found to be fairly good when dealing with issues. 

cant access that. the problem is i self-excluded myself for 48h (so i couldnt gamble away the money i won on a low deposit whilst waiting for a 48h withdrawal period) and now i have to send emails to an emailadress they are not responding at...

3 minutes ago, TheBingoKingx said:

cant access that. the problem is i self-excluded myself for 48h (so i couldnt gamble away the money i won on a low deposit whilst waiting for a 48h withdrawal period) and now i have to send emails to an emailadress they are not responding 

A trick I find that seems to gets a quicker response is if the subject of your email is regarding a deposit issue (this maybe your reason for contacting them anyway of course..! They seem more reactive if they see this in the subject field, rather than say a 'complaint'. Good luck anyway

9 minutes ago, TheBingoKingx said:

cant access that. the problem is i self-excluded myself for 48h (so i couldnt gamble away the money i won on a low deposit whilst waiting for a 48h withdrawal period) and now i have to send emails to an emailadress they are not responding at...

Have you tried the contact support form on the site.

Might not make a difference, but worth a try

Just now, Player1173 said:

A trick I find that seems to gets a quicker response is if the subject of your email is regarding a deposit issue (this maybe your reason for contacting them anyway of course..! They seem more reactive if they see this in the subject field, rather than say a 'complaint'. Good luck anyway

cool. thanks for that tip

They might reply only when your self-excluding period is over probably idk. Few months ago I did that on partypoker when I just want to try it and I fuck it up and put my time longer than I wanted and they didnt respond until the time has past. 😄