BIAM/TGC Home Game#4 17TH MARCH 21:00

green2711

Hey guys, 

It's been a while...I've been quite busy recently and a lot of stuff happening in my life so I've had to take a step back from playing for a few weeks. Anyways it's time for round 4 - the score stands at BIAM 2 - TGC 1

Tournament structure has returned to the standard format as I feel that's the one that folks enjoyed the most. Details below!

Tournament info:

Date & Time : Sunday 17th March 21:00

Platform: Pokerstars

Buy in: $11

Structure: Regular

Starting stack: 10,000

Blinds: 5 minutes

Info on how to sign up in the post below,
Best of luck to both communities!

rocky4.jpg

• Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Sorry not having it, the scoreboard shows 3 played and a cancelled tournament is exactly that! Nice try though! ?? I know it may seem daunting playing the professionals over at BIAM but rest assured I feel you have a slight chance at victory if you outnumber us 3 to 1 again! ?

hqdefault.jpg

23 hours ago, green2711 said:

Sorry not having it, the scoreboard shows 3 played and a cancelled tournament is exactly that! Nice try though! ?? I know it may seem daunting playing the professionals over at BIAM but rest assured I feel you have a slight chance at victory if you outnumber us 3 to 1 again! ?

hqdefault.jpg

You shouldn't be threatened by quantity it's the quality you should be afraid of ?

53 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

Apologies @green2711 currently having some issues with my broadband connection so wont be able to make this one I'm afraid. Please blame the wankers at BT for this inconvienience!!

Awww sorry to hear that mate! There will be another one in 2 weeks so hopefully you've got it sorted by then. ?

@philinvicta I've just accepted you mate, good luck!

Edited by green2711

5 minutes ago, Finbastard said:

I was doing allright, but after i hit the final table my pokerstar client starts to crash. Cant get back in the table? Must be some hackers from BIAM

Philinvicta was winning one second then I went and grabbed a coffee , came backand he was bottom of the heap ?. Are you 2 the only TGC left?