Only in Glasgow

Bangers

15 hours ago, RB91 said:

I went for a sparkying job at low moss and found out I couldn’t work for HMP because of my lovely cousin Robert O’Hara... piss easy job too, telling fudgers to fix lights and sitting on my fat arse for 45 grand a year. My cousin wasn’t even at low moss. He was in Edinburgh where my interview was.

That would have been a nice job fella 

I met a few screws who were from my home town and they were ok,  decent guys doing a Job the best they can, fair and would talk away and gave respect.

I couldn't tell you a thing about ''today's'' Low Moss but back in the 80's & 90's it was wild, again never in the place but heard the stories and they were often backed up by other Cons or sections of the Daily Record. 

It was nicknamed the Chicken Ranch lol 

44 minutes ago, Bangers said:

That would have been a nice job fella 

I met a few screws who were from my home town and they were ok,  decent guys doing a Job the best they can, fair and would talk away and gave respect.

I couldn't tell you a thing about ''today's'' Low Moss but back in the 80's & 90's it was wild, again never in the place but heard the stories and they were often backed up by other Cons or sections of the Daily Record. 

It was nicknamed the Chicken Ranch lol 

Easy as fuck job. Sitting on my fat hole. I’m still on the tools now, better money being on the tools than sitting in an office.

• 3 months later...

Sitting in my local train station a few weeks back and it's a place that NOTHING surprises me anymore 

Was a family sitting with about 4 kids running about and I just kept feeling it was only a matter of time before one of them fell on the track as they were running about feral style while Mummy & Daddy were both glued to the phone screens, as luck would have it the train comes in and the twat parents put the phones away and as they get on the train the twat mother shouts on one of the little girls ......................HAW BEYONCE you better fecking behave the day.

Anyway that same day just before the train came in I just thought WTF!  as I looked over to the other platform 

20210428_114643.jpg

20210428_114641.jpg

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Sitting in my local train station a few weeks back and it's a place that NOTHING surprises me anymore 

Was a family sitting with about 4 kids running about and I just kept feeling it was only a matter of time before one of them fell on the track as they were running about feral style while Mummy & Daddy were both glued to the phone screens, as luck would have it the train comes in and the twat parents put the phones away and as they get on the train the twat mother shouts on one of the little girls ......................HAW BEYONCE you better fecking behave the day.

Anyway that same day just before the train came in I just thought WTF!  as I looked over to the other platform 

20210428_114643.jpg

20210428_114641.jpg

I didn’t realise Dulux gave you one of those dugs when you bought a tin of paint of them.

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

I didn’t realise Dulux gave you one of those dugs when you bought a tin of paint of them.

My brain just thinks ...........Why have you took yur dug tae work ? 

I was on the train last night mate and two dicks were on sitting pissed, two gobshites your fae Chapelhall so you know the sort 

They were giving it all the loud baldy banter thinking they were wide as feck but I was in a really good mood so they lived,  they got off at Nitshill - I don't bite with that talk and some of it actually made me laugh, but two utter plums. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

My brain just thinks ...........Why have you took yur dug tae work ? 

I was on the train last night mate and two dicks were on sitting pissed, two gobshites your fae Chapelhall so you know the sort 

They were giving it all the loud baldy banter thinking they were wide as feck but I was in a really good mood so they lived,  they got off at Nitshill - I don't bite with that talk and some of it actually made me laugh, but two utter plums. 

You do realise we’ve just got a new mod installed in the shape of young @1pstaker, poor fuckers just in the job and he has you and @Denman to contend with. @MrUKHackz told me they sent him in to calm things between the Israelies and Palestinians for his induction.

Edited by Blacko
  • Shocked! 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You do realise we’ve just got a new mod installed in the shape of young @1pstaker, poor fuckers just in the job and he has you and @Denman to contend with. @MrUKHackz told me they sent him in to calm things between the Israelies and Palestinians for his induction.

Actually think that assignment be easier to overcome than if you dropped me in the middle of Glasgow!! "Oi bruv, where's the train station"...they'd eat me alive

26 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Actually think that assignment be easier to overcome than if you dropped me in the middle of Glasgow!! "Oi bruv, where's the train station"...they'd eat me alive

Friendly bunch us mate, we just sound aggressive