Sign in to follow this  
Bangers

Only in Glasgow

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, belfastbanter said:

Love goin to Scotland especially Glasgow always made welcome.

Always welcome till you bump into Don “bangers” Corleone 😂

  • Angel 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, belfastbanter said:

Love goin to Scotland especially Glasgow always made welcome.

Most of Scottish people are hospitable and very approachable   

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Most of Scottish people are hospitable and very approachable   

the problem is even when your nice to us it sounds like you want to kill us 

Peach Punch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blacko said:

Always welcome till you bump into Don “bangers” Corleone 😂

I was misunderstood but god bless the rehabilitation programme 

The only threat to sociality is when I post a horse tip    

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RB91 said:

I went for a sparkying job at low moss and found out I couldn’t work for HMP because of my lovely cousin Robert O’Hara... piss easy job too, telling fudgers to fix lights and sitting on my fat arse for 45 grand a year. My cousin wasn’t even at low moss. He was in Edinburgh where my interview was.

That would have been a nice job fella 

I met a few screws who were from my home town and they were ok,  decent guys doing a Job the best they can, fair and would talk away and gave respect.

I couldn't tell you a thing about ''today's'' Low Moss but back in the 80's & 90's it was wild, again never in the place but heard the stories and they were often backed up by other Cons or sections of the Daily Record. 

It was nicknamed the Chicken Ranch lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

the problem is even when your nice to us it sounds like you want to kill us 

Peach Punch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I asked a guy for directions to Cheltenham back in 2017 and he was reaching for his wallet while saying ..........Sorry Sorry 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Bangers said:

That would have been a nice job fella 

I met a few screws who were from my home town and they were ok,  decent guys doing a Job the best they can, fair and would talk away and gave respect.

I couldn't tell you a thing about ''today's'' Low Moss but back in the 80's & 90's it was wild, again never in the place but heard the stories and they were often backed up by other Cons or sections of the Daily Record. 

It was nicknamed the Chicken Ranch lol 

 

Easy as fuck job. Sitting on my fat hole. I’m still on the tools now, better money being on the tools than sitting in an office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Easy as fuck job. Sitting on my fat hole. I’m still on the tools now, better money being on the tools than sitting in an office.

Your not up here are you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bangers said:

Your not up here are you ?

I’m working all over at the minute. Working on Skye quite often these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RB91 said:

I’m working all over at the minute. Working on Skye quite often these days. 

A place I've never been 

Been all over Scotland but never made Skye 

Never been to Ireland either or Wales 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

A place I've never been 

Been all over Scotland but never made Skye 

Never been to Ireland either or Wales 

Doing the North coast 500 with the wife July time. To see what the fuss is all about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Doing the North coast 500 with the wife July time. To see what the fuss is all about. 

Full of wankers in camper vans.

  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bangers said:

A place I've never been 

Been all over Scotland but never made Skye 

Never been to Ireland either or Wales 

Skye’s nice enough pal. Pubs can be good when they’re open. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Skye’s nice enough pal. Pubs can be good when they’re open. 

It's defo on the shortlist 

I love kicking about with zero plans but the timing needs to be all good 

spare £ etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Doing the North coast 500 with the wife July time. To see what the fuss is all about. 

You should try the North West 200 to help with your getaway times 😁

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I'm pretty sure this is @howfin & Hots 

 

trolley guys 2.PNG

trolley guys.PNG

They moving house mate ?😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting in my local train station a few weeks back and it's a place that NOTHING surprises me anymore 

Was a family sitting with about 4 kids running about and I just kept feeling it was only a matter of time before one of them fell on the track as they were running about feral style while Mummy & Daddy were both glued to the phone screens, as luck would have it the train comes in and the twat parents put the phones away and as they get on the train the twat mother shouts on one of the little girls ......................HAW BEYONCE you better fecking behave the day.

Anyway that same day just before the train came in I just thought WTF!  as I looked over to the other platform 

 

20210428_114643.jpg

20210428_114641.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

They moving house mate ?😂

Ram raid at Corals 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Sitting in my local train station a few weeks back and it's a place that NOTHING surprises me anymore 

Was a family sitting with about 4 kids running about and I just kept feeling it was only a matter of time before one of them fell on the track as they were running about feral style while Mummy & Daddy were both glued to the phone screens, as luck would have it the train comes in and the twat parents put the phones away and as they get on the train the twat mother shouts on one of the little girls ......................HAW BEYONCE you better fecking behave the day.

Anyway that same day just before the train came in I just thought WTF!  as I looked over to the other platform 

 

20210428_114643.jpg

20210428_114641.jpg

I didn’t realise Dulux gave you one of those dugs when you bought a tin of paint of them.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blacko said:

I didn’t realise Dulux gave you one of those dugs when you bought a tin of paint of them.

My brain just thinks ...........Why have you took yur dug tae work ? 

I was on the train last night mate and two dicks were on sitting pissed, two gobshites your fae Chapelhall so you know the sort 

They were giving it all the loud baldy banter thinking they were wide as feck but I was in a really good mood so they lived,  they got off at Nitshill - I don't bite with that talk and some of it actually made me laugh, but two utter plums. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

My brain just thinks ...........Why have you took yur dug tae work ? 

I was on the train last night mate and two dicks were on sitting pissed, two gobshites your fae Chapelhall so you know the sort 

They were giving it all the loud baldy banter thinking they were wide as feck but I was in a really good mood so they lived,  they got off at Nitshill - I don't bite with that talk and some of it actually made me laugh, but two utter plums. 

You do realise we’ve just got a new mod installed in the shape of young @1pstaker, poor fuckers just in the job and he has you and @Denman to contend with. @MrUKHackz told me they sent him in to calm things between the Israelies and Palestinians for his induction.

Edited by Blacko
  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You do realise we’ve just got a new mod installed in the shape of young @1pstaker, poor fuckers just in the job and he has you and @Denman to contend with. @MrUKHackz told me they sent him in to calm things between the Israelies and Palestinians for his induction.

Actually think that assignment be easier to overcome than if you dropped me in the middle of Glasgow!! "Oi bruv, where's the train station"...they'd eat me alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Actually think that assignment be easier to overcome than if you dropped me in the middle of Glasgow!! "Oi bruv, where's the train station"...they'd eat me alive

Friendly bunch us mate, we just sound aggressive  

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this