TGC Prize Wheel March 2019

1 hour ago, Kinkerbells said:

Trust me this are excellent filters. Who ever invented Snapchat needs a fucking gold star ????

I must say I have always thought you were a dude - like no joke , I always thought you were a dude on a account pretending to be female for attention 

but I will apologise now as I was clearly wrong ??

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I must say I have always thought you were a dude - like no joke , I always thought you were a dude on a account pretending to be female for attention 

but I will apologise now as I was clearly wrong ??

Your not the only one but unfortunately yes I am female ???? I just enjoy alot of things that men do I guess (sport wise) . I'm waiting for @McSplooger to comment as he also thinks I am male ????. But apology excepted ?

13 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Flip the mirror the badge is backwards! But by the far the coolest (can I say hottest) any TGC member will look in the hoodie! Love it!!

Actually blushing ☺️☺️but yeh if I knew how to flip it I should of done I'll try edit it but I'm not very technical so i could be a while ???

Guest Jake.
12 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

that is the price of being a female on this site i am  afraid - Why do you think @Jake. pretends to be a male as she doesn't want to be harassed 

theres no man brave enough on this site to harass me 

Guest Jake.
20 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

So after lots of filters as I've been poorly and adjusting my t shirt to how I'd wear it. Here I am rocking the official TGC t shirt. Thanks @Rocknrolla and @MrUKHackz it actually fits well.  

flippedround.png

tight bastards only sent you half a t shirt . id send it back 

23 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

Your not the only one but unfortunately yes I am female ???? I just enjoy alot of things that men do I guess (sport wise) . I'm waiting for @McSplooger to comment as he also thinks I am male ????. But apology excepted ?

You ain't fooling me mate. You're using the female filter, I use it myself for catfishing hunky boys

• Love 1